☏ ELEVEN

"you bitches, come here for a second!"

here we are, a couple of days later.

a bunch of teens burst into the comfort lab, bringing a breeze of noise and chatter along with them as usual. they're greeted by the sight of jihoon at the whiteboard, hurriedly scribbling something down for all of them to see. seungcheol sitting on a bean bag with an iced tea in hand is what they see next. and there- to top it all off- stood kwon soonyoung, in the middle of the room, twerking to a spongebob remix in a tiger print jacket. the moment the boys saw him, they all simultaneously had one thought in mind: ew, furry.

just kidding lol.

"yo, what's up?" hansol pants, the last one to come in. jihoon stops writing and turns to the boys starting to gather in front of him.

"oh! good, you're all here," he mused, setting the whiteboard marker in his hand down and coming closer to them. his jet black hair was styled down today, so he looked more like a friendly cousin rather than a menacing kid who can beat your ass with a random thing lying around. anyways, friendly cousin jihoon takes a chomp out of a granola bar from his pocket and stands before them all.

"okay, so simply put- the teletubbies did something again, and we may or may not have ideas in mind. so i suggest you grab some pens and paper, boys, cause we're all pitching in ideas."

"yep!" they exclaim, already starting to feel giddy with excitement. dino snaps his fingers and grabs a stray glitter pen. "finally, now that's what i'm talking about! so anyways, uh- what happened?"

seungcheol blinks at him. "you didn't see the news?"

"...no." half of the group said in unison. seungcheol makes a face and puts his hands up. "why would you guys not watch the news? especially at this rate?"

"eh, we slept early," junhui shrugged. soonyoung and seungcheol share a look that says they knew otherwise. moving forward, jun and the others peered over to read the article in the tablet jihoon held.

"long story short, they caused a ruckus once more," jihoon explained, "and killed three people in the process. without much explanation. though they did more such as destroy establishments and rob people of their belongings, that was only to distract people from what was really happening."

" so, yeah- the crime scene here is at a restaurant that was apparently operating through illegal actions and reasons. kim chisoo, owner of that establishment, was found dead in the safe room where they kept their money. the money in there- an estimated 241 billion won- was also gone. a customer named johnny lee was killed as well, after supposedly making direct contact with one of the teletubbies. and yoo byungchul- co-owner of bg telecommunications company- was assassinated when he was presumably on his way there. a waiter was badly injured, too, but it's said that he's alive."

they're all silent for a minute. "...woah." seokmin listened with his mouth agape. "and they weren't caught?"

"no." soonyoung replied. "crazy, right? but it's true. not much evidence was found, and not much footage either."

seokmin melted down in a chair, eyes trailing off into the distance. "wow. that really takes lots of nerve to do, i mean...killing three people? man, how bad do they have to be? i kinda feel bad for the waiter though..."

soonyoung snickers. "yeah, well. serves the byungchul guy right anyways, using his company's wifi sucks!  i once had to call my mom using their service thingy but i couldn't, if i didn't borrow seungcheol's phone i wouldn't make it in time for her surgery. i mean, it's so slow man, why didn't they-!"