stepbrother 2

its the next morning and right now im in the shower "maddy, were going out so its gonna be you and colby for the next week" my mom says "and we left yall some money"my step father says after a while i hear the front door shut. I get out and wrap a towl around me and i start brushing my teeth and i spit "i thought you swalloed" colby says walking in "colby, get out" i say turning around and looking at him with messy hair no shirt and showing his v-line wow hes hot when he wakes up  "someone likes what they see" colby smirks "oh shut it" i blush and rolls my eyes "keep doing that your gonna get punished"colby says grabbing my waist and pulling me closer staring down at me causing a whimper to escape my lips "is my princess turned on" he says picking me up and placing me on the sink "colby, not today" i say "why not" he asks rubbing my thighs "because, now stop" i say grabbing his hand and pushing it off and standing up and walking to my room and grabbing my clothes i put on my jeans and bra looking for my shirt "you look better like that" colby says from my door "colby go away"i say still looking for my shirt "looking for this"colby says holding up my shirt "god damn it colby give it to me"i say walking towards him "i dont have a problem doing that" he says smirking "i mean the shirt" i say reaching for it "like i said you look good without it" he says grabbing me by the waist and picking me up wrapping my legs around his waist shutting and locking the door walking towards my bed and pinning me on my bed colby above me "colby" i say "yes" he says "give me my shirt back"i say reaching up for it "mmm, no"he says throwing my shirt and pinning me back down and kissing my neck "colby" i say trying not to moan "i see your enjoying it"he smirks and goes down to my boobs "fuck" i moan "just fuck me colby" i say frustrated causing him to chuckle i sit up pinning him down pulling his sweats off "damn someones eager" he says smirking "shut up" i say and take my pants off leaving me in my black and red laced pantied and bra set and colby in his boxers "mmm"colby bites his lip at the sight of me in my panties and bra, i pull his boxers off and start stroking his hard member he reaches his hand down to my wet area and starts rubbing my clit i fall on him still working my shaky hand i feel my high coming "im gonna cum colby" i moan out as he rubs faster i cum all over his hand i jerk him off faster causing him to cum all over my hand "fuck"he groans as i take my bra and panties off i lower myself on him "fuck colby" i moan out as he grabs my hips "please move"he says frustrated i slowly start to move up and down on him "you feel so good, fuck"he moans gripping my sides "fuck daddy" i moan as i start to move faster colby reaches up and plays with my boobs "colby" i moan as i bite my lip i move faster and harder "im gonna cum" he moans as  he hits my g-spot i cum all over him causing him to cum. "Fuck" i say out of breath and lay down beside him "i need another shower" i say and get up "can i join" he asks sitting up "hurry up" i say. We get in the shower and have round two good thing were alone for a week.