stepbrother 3

I got up and grabbed a bathing suit because i was going swimming and i put it on:

I walked downstairs and grabbed a drink "where are you going"colby asks "swimming"i say "im joining"he says "ok" i say and walk outside and get in the pool a few seconds later i hear the door open and then i see colby sit beside me "my friend jake...

I walked downstairs and grabbed a drink "where are you going"colby asks "swimming"i say "im joining"he says "ok" i say and walk outside and get in the pool a few seconds later i hear the door open and then i see colby sit beside me "my friend jakes coming over"he says "cool"i say "whats your problem"he says getting in front of me "nothing"i say rolling my eye "you better get rid of the attitude"he says moving his hand up my thigh "your not the boss of me"i say "im older than you so you have to listen to me"he says "hey guys"jake says "sup"colby says moving away from me "hi" i say smiling "im Jake"he says sitting next to me "im y/n"i say "ok enough flirting with her jake"colby says jealous, as he backs away he winks at me making me blush "go inside" colby says "no" i say colby then makes his way to me "go inside now"he says "i dont get why you have to be suck a dick"i say standing up and getting out but colby grabs my hand and makes me look at him "i dont like it when other guys flirt with you"he says "why does it matter"i say "because now go change"he says "no"i say and getting back in the water and sitting by jake "can i have your number"jake asks "sure ill give it to you when we go inside"i say smiling. We go inside and i give jake my number and then he leaves and then me and colby go back outside in the pool "come over here"colby says as i go over there he pulls me on his lap so i can feel his boner "did i do this"i say moving around making him groan "bend over the edge now"he says as i got up and bended over he pulled my bikini bottoms down and pulled his swimming trunks down and slams into me from behind instantly hitting my g-spot "colby"i moan out gripping the edge "mmm"he groans out "daddy harder"i moan out "say it again"he grunts "daddy im about to cum"i moan out "cum babygitl cum all over daddy" he says then spanks me causing me to whimper "im cumming"i moan out as i tigthen around him then he pulls out and cums on my back. We go inside to get changed and clean after that we go sit down and watch tv.