Rough landing

Your pod Crashed down with a hard thud as the water around your pod splashed and the waves roared, You got up from the seat that locked you down and took out your PDA and tapped the screen a couple of times it flashed and said "booting up in emergency mode" You groaned while waiting a few seconds when it finished you were about to speak when it said "You have suffered minor Head Trauma it also said to seek to the survival advice in your PDA'S System to seek Further instructions on what to do. You put your PDA away and checked what had been stashed in the storage section of the life pod you opened the lid to find, 2 nutrient blocks 2 disinfected water and 2 flares you took one of the disinfected water and drank it "The water going down your throat felt so amazing to you but you realized it wouldn't be like that for long and had to rationalize the rest of the supplies you had in the storage, You suddenly got a distress call from a life pod 3 they said they're emergency sea glide was plugging some holes and said " If were late to the rendezvous don't panic" I saw the location of the life pod on my PDA and immediately opened the hatch and set out to the location only to see their life pod being attacked by a sand shark I took a knife shaped rock and stabbed it in the eye I opened the hatch of they're life pod to find 2 Survivors of the aurora crash i helped them out and led them to my life pod before they're life pod sunk down.