Part6 landing

I started pushing Addison to wake up but she wouldn't wake up so I hit her lightly so she would wake up she finally woke up and said ow bitch what the fuck.

We both laughed and got of the plane and I texted the group chat saying I have arrived.

Still softish lmao🤪

Bia💕: guys I'm heree
Jaden🤡☠️: alright I'm coming
Avani❤️😍🥵💕were ALL on our way jaden
Jaden🤡☠️:yeh yeh✌🏻😳
Charli❤️💕:jaden shut up 🤐
Dixiecup❤️:I cant waitttt
Anfony:can we just go already I've been in this car for long
Bia💕: mr moody drive here ur self then
Anfony:I can't be anywhere without my bby avani
Avani❤️😍🥵💕:awwwe💕
Bia💕: y'all need a room?
Anfony:No shut up
Jaden🤡☠️:Bia we need one tho
Chase🤴🏿: y'all stfu I'm tryna take a nap
Bia💕:oh sorry my still softish 🤴🏿
Chase🤴🏿:girl- say no more if that how it is biannca
Adisson❤️❤️: still chatting shit I see come pick us up on about I've been waiting for how long and y'all still chatting the most y'all so extra.
Bryce: Listen to my baby mamas
Addison❤️❤️: shut the fuck up bryce
Bia💕:ooh
Dixiecup❤️:oooh
Charli❤️💕:ooooh
Avani❤️😍🥵💕:oooooh
Anfony:that shit burnt
Addison❤️❤️:just pick us up
Bia💕^^:what she saiddd
Dixiecup❤️:almost there my children😘🦋
Bia:alr see you soon
(Seen)

While we were waiting for them to arrive me and Addison made a tiktok

(Pretend your charli)
After you guys finished you heard someone shout you name you look back and see avani running towards you and jaden filming you ran towards her and she jumped on you and you guys were hugging till charli said my turn then you and charli hugged for a while and you turned around to see Dixie and Addison hugging on the floor. I quickly remembered my luggage and I said shit! My luggage you turned around to go get it and you saw jaden holding it bringing it towards you. You thanked him and turned around and saw chase and hugged him and then Anthony. The whole car ride jaden was looking at me and I could feel him staring into my soul.

We arrived at the hype house where I saw noen Griffin josh and Bryce sitting on the chair. Bryce saw us and ran towards Addison and said hey beautiful how was your flight and she walked past him with a angry look on her face so me and Dixie went after her to see her crying in her room. The door opened and charli and avani walked in saying that Bryce left the house to go think things through.

Addison was still sobbing but she let out a few words 'probably to fuck that bitch Sydney!' I looked at her and we all started to cry with her and me and avani left the room to go find Bryce. When we arrived at sway house Anthony opened it for us and we asked him where Bryce was and he said upstairs with Addison and avani said Addison is at the hype house Anthony said no Bryce said Addison and him are gonna be doing things in his room so I texted Dixie asking if Addison was still with her and she said yes she was so me and avani ran up the stairs and bursted open the doo to see some girl all up on Bryce and I've been cheated on so I remembered by ex boyfriend Calvin and I got so angry I started yelling

I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU! YOUR UNBELIEVABLE WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON A BAD BITCH YOU WILL NEVER GET SOMEONE AS GOOD AS ADDISON AND IF YOU THINK THIS BITCH IS BETTER THAN HER YOUR WRONG YOUR SO WRONG GO TO HELL BRYCE AND WHILE YOUR AT IT TAKE THAT BITCH WITH YOU AND YOU ARE NEVER ALLOWED TO EVEN SPEAK ABOUT ADDISON SO HERES SOME ADVICE BITCH TELL ADDISON BEFORE ME AND AVANI DO YOU MALE HOE! before Bryce could say anything that girl jumped on me so I dragged her her and we started going at it till avani pulled me of her and Bryce tried stopping it but I kicked him in his balls and I left the house heated so I sat in the car waiting for avani and when she finally came in the car she gave me a high five saying well done you beat a bitch up and gave her something to remember about.

We arrived back at the house and went to Addison still crying and avani took out her phone and it was a video of me shouting at Bryce and beating up that bitch who was with him. The video finished Addison looked up at me and she hugged me and said ily never leave my side I laughed and said I know you would do the same for me. Charli and Dixie went downstairs to get snacks so we could watch the princess and the frog.