Part9

I turned around to see avani's hands wrapped around my waist and Addison's arms wrapped around a avani's waist. I looked around the room looking for charli and Dixie and they were both on the edge of the bed cuddling. I started to scroll through tiktok and I came past one of my ex's tiktok his caption was missing someone. We ended it in good notes he was my best friend for my whole life and then we caught feelings and we got together and realised we better as friends and we broke up and we kind of forgot about him and I though he forgot about me but I'm not sure if he did but he lives in LA now so I might want to see him. Avani woke up and saw me scrolling through his page and she said oooh BIA'S GOT A CRUSHHH! I slapped her arm and said no I don't maybe im not sure yet then Dixie woke up and we told her everything. We left to go get dunkin because charli and Addison wouldn't wake up so we were going to get them some iced tea and donuts.

When we got there I ordered everything and walked to the table where Dixie and Avani were sitting.
Avani looked up from her phone and said to me that I video of me confirming rumours about me being bisexual. I felt my cheeks go red and I told them that I wasn't sure yet and I have only ever told 2 people that my best friend from Arizona kelhani and my mom. Avani and Dixie came over to me and said it's okay babes we will find out how this happened I started crying a little because I didn't want to be pressured into coming out even though I'm not sure if I am bi. We heard our drinks get called so we went to get them and I bumped into them I said sorry and looked up to see.....

A/N SORRY ITS A CLIFFHANGER FOR NOW MY BEBES💕💕