Flash back

Hanan,Hanan Hanan i heard mama calling me before even opening the door. Its past 9 and you are still sleeping, don't you know you are late. I hurried up to toilet to get ready. I finished up everything and wear my white off shoulder shirt, my black straight skirt  and my black and silver half covers then roll up my black vail ( law dressing code). I just finished my breakfast and was about to leave when my phone rang and it was Amrah, 'Hanan can you please come to pick me up as for i'm late and yaaa is still not up and i know if i dare wait for him i will be late?', yeah,on my way, I'm just done too.
It doesn't take long time Hanan reach Amrah as for they both leave in the same area. Hanan decided to enter inside and great ummi as for they still have Time when she mistakenly miss her step, she was about to fall down when she just found herself in someone's arm. It was yaaa, this is the first time  she's even looking at him even though he's her bestfriend's brother. She never talks to him nor liked him being him the play boy. She never liked play boys and for him he thinks everyone likes him for being fair, handsome and free guy. That's when she thanks him for saving her from falling and went straight inside the house.
Ummiii she squatted to greet ummi and then stand up to give her a hug. She dragged Amrah out and they left for school.  Anwar have been thinking of the incident all day long, he's been running up and down thinking of how beautiful she is.

Hey loves😍!!
Hope you all are enjoying reading my book even though i know it kind of boring 😩. The drama is gonna start very soon 🥂. And please don't forget to vote and comments 😩🤲. And what didHey loves!!!. This is my first time writing 🤧. Pardon me if i made any mistake  here and i promise to try my best💯.
And plsssssssss vote and comment cos that's gonna encourage me more 😩🥂💃 What did you all think about Anwar 🤔. Is he really in love with Hanan or he's thinking of something else 🙄,ok let get going  to see what's going to happen.🥂💃