Love at first sight

It was a Monday morning and i have  been sleeping till noon. Here comes another biggest problem of our Nigerian Universities 😪( strike). I'm just feeling like sleeping all day long and did nothing for that day because mama has been away for Dubai for some of her workshop stuff and i was all alone with the housemaids.
I was still laying down on the bed not wanting to stand up when my phone poop and Amrah's name appears on the screen ( BFF❤️🌍). She told me she's paying me a visit as for she's having a boring day.
That makes me jump up to get ready. I finished up, and decided to taste the hot tea cake the housemaids made before she arrives.
Hey paddy Amrah jump up on me trying to struggle me to death. I miss you love and i whispered i miss you too bad. We both finished the unfinished tea cake i was eating before Amrah arrived.
We decided to watch some movies later on,we watched all our favorite ( the spy next door, the karite kids and co..), We takes endless pics and both uploaded them on our Snapchat, IG and WhatsApp stories. We decided to go out for fresh air and Amrah calls up yaaa to take us out because he has nothing to do for the day,he arrived in a minutes time and take us out. We visited many places and had fun,the day was very lit. It was already magrib time and we decided to call it a day. Yaaa asked for my number and i couldn't rejected him so i gave him for making us have a great day. Yeah i don't like him but he's surely a nice person. They dropped me at the gate and both waved me goodbye and left.
It was almost time for isha so i decided to stay on the praying mat to wait for isha as for i'm very tired for the day. I pray isha, change to my pinky short pajamas and go to bed because I'm already okay because we have eat alot out. I decided to call mama to here how she is doing and i saw her miscalls earlier and forgot to call her back. I was done and about to sleep when a strange number calls me,i was deciding whether to pick it up or reject it when something comes in my mind and i finally decided to pick up the call.
Hey Anwar's online, yaaa!! We both exchange greet, and he started he's endless surutu blaaa, blaaa,blaaa and he said goodnight and we both called it a day.