What's happening?

(Y/n pov)
I wake up to a loud crash and my uncle's Dolly Parton music playing. I sat up and was confused, seconds later I hear screaming. I jump up and run into the living room. I look around and see the door to the basement open. I grab my baseball bat and slowly walk over to the stairs.

"Who's there?" I look around and see a boy with red curly hair standing in front of my uncle who is tied up in a chair. I point my bat at him. "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" The boy looks at me "hey, calm down my name is Auggie I'm one of scout leader Roger's scouts." "Wait did you say your house?" "Yeah why is my uncle ttied up in a chair?" "Wait did you say uncle?" "Yes now tell me what I wanna know" I put the end of the bat underneath his chin and I lifted his head up. "Okay well scout leader Roger's didnt show up for our campout today so I came to make sure he was okay."
I slowly walk over to him and see my uncle start flailing. I look at my uncle in terror "oh my god what happened to him?!" "Hes a zombie and tries to attack me and I accidentally set him on fire"

"Accidentally?!" I look at him with a blank stare. "Yes accidentally now we need to go before other zombies come" "okay just let me change first because I'm not going out in this" I gesture to my clothes.

Auggie looks me up and down and I point my bat at him "dont think I wont still hit you with this bat." He raises his hands up like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Let's go" I gesture for him to walk up the stairs and he does.

As I walk up the stairs I lock the door to the basement so uncle Roger's cant get out and into the house. I tell auggie to wait in the living room and I walk to my room. I put on some more functional clothes for going outside(outfit of your choice).

After I get ready I walk over to my bed and reach underneath and pull out a duffle bag and a backpack. I open the duffle bag and grab my beretta M9 and the holder and strap it on my waist. I grab extra cartridges of ammo and put them in the pouches on my belt. I then grab the machete and start it to the belt I had on so that it hangs just under my gun. I grab my backpack which is filled with extra food, water, toiletries, and a few clothes.

I walk out of my room and throw auggie the duffle bag. He looks at me wide eyed. "Take your pick" he nods and pulls out a glock. I laugh and say "You sure you know how to use that thing princess" he scoffs at my comment and points to his badge. "I've had training." I laugh and grab the bag and my keys we walk out to my 67 impala and I walk to the trunk and pull out the false bottom.

" I laugh and grab the bag and my keys we walk out to my 67 impala and I walk to the trunk and pull out the false bottom

Auggie looks at me wide eyed and I laugh super hard. "This isnt my first time dealing with weird. It was a gift from my brothers Dean and Sam. They took off with my dad to work and im stuck here until I'm old enough to join them. As a parting gift they gave me a car to match theirs." He just nods and goes to touch my favorite blade. I smack his hand away. "no touching the stuff in the trunk if you dont know what it does." He nods vigorously and stands there and watches me.

"Alright were gonna go to the police first and if there is anything we can do we will do it otherwise were leaving" he just give me a thumbs up and I close the false bottom and throw my duffle bag on top. And close the trunk and go to get in the car. Auggie follows and gets in the passenger side, I start the car and pull out of the driveway as we make our way to the police station.