Big Brothers

(Y/n pov)
It seems as though I've been driving for hours. I finally got tired and pulled into a motel. I walked into the front office to check out my room. "Room 7 top floor" she said. "Thanks" I begin to walk away and turn around just before I reach the door "Is there any place around here to get some good food?" She nods "down the street theres a diner that serves the best burgers I've ever had." "Well I'll be sure to check it out....thanks again." "No problem" She smiles and I take my leave.

I throw my bag of spare clothes onto my bed. I make my way to the shower so I can get all the zombie juice out of my hair. "Its amazing the things people see without questioning it" I whispered to myself.

I take a long, hot shower just to be sure I've cleaned everything off. I get out brush my teeth and dry my hair. I put on some pajamas and got to sleep.

I wake up the next morning and get dressed. I brushed my hair and teeth. I walk to the front office to return my key. I leave the office and wave goodbye to the lady at the front desk. I walk out to my car and begin my drive. I stop at the diner before I leave. I walk in and order a coffee so I can wake up and a burger to go.

I get in my car and continue my journey to my brothers home or bunker as they've told me. I take a brink of my coffee and take a bite of my burger. I dont know why I decided that a burger for breakfast was a good idea but I was so hungry right now I didnt care. I looked into the review mirror and see food on my face. ~God I eat like Dean...gross~ I thought. I look in the bag and find napkins. I wipe my face off and continue to finish my burger. I wipe my face off once more and finish my coffee. I put my trash into the bag and continue my drive.

A couple of hours later I pull into a gas station. I throw away my trash in the bin outside and go inside and ask for the bathroom. The clearly preoccupied teen behind the counter didnt even bother to look up and just pointed in the direction. I go and relieve myself before washing my hands. I walk over to the drinking fountain and got myself a (drink of choice). I grab a candy bar and some snowballs. I pay for my snacks and some gas. I fill up my 67 impala and continue my drive.

~time skip brought to you by misha breaking character~

I've finally arrived in the town where the boys were staying. I pulled into a liquor store and grabbed two six packs of my brothers favorite. I walk up to pay and show the cashier my fake ID. He looks at me questioning if my age is correct. "You dont look 22." He glances at me and give me a funny look. "Well thank you. The secret is face cream." I say and give him a smile. He just looks at me, "16.83" he says. I give him the money and slide the change into the tip jar. I walk out with my beer in hand. I put the beer in the passenger seat and strap them in.

I arrive at the bunker and knock on the door. I wait a minute and the door finally opens. Sammy opens the door and looks at me with wide eyes. "Hey sammy." He engulfs me in a bear hug. "What are you doing here y/n." "Uncle Roger's died due to a zombie outbreak. Dont worry I took care of it, but now I'm 17 and I'm gonna hunt with you guys" he gives me a sorry look and calls out "DEAN GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE." Dean come running out and sees me. "Y/n you made it." I smile and give him a big hug. "I did and I brought presents." I run back to my car and unbuckle the beer. I walk back over to them and hand them each a six pack. "I get one from each the rest are yours." They both look at me and sandwich me in a hug. "Okay guys it's just beer." Sam wipes a fake tear away and says in a crying voice "you know us so well." I just look up at him and laugh.

I walk inside and set my stuff on the floor. "So where am I sleeping?" Sam and Dean look at eachother and begin to rock, paper, scissors. Dean loses and groans "follow me." I laugh and grab my bags. He leads me to a room with only a bed in the corner and a desk next to the wall with a corkboard above it. The desk is covered with dust and the corkboard is covered in thumb tacks. "Well go shopping tommorow to get you stuff for your room" I nod and he leaves.