Chapter 14- Safety First

When I enter the strip, there are many buildings towering over my head, since nighttime had arrived, the casinos were lit up with theur vibrant neon lights, almost made me forget about the roads fenced off containing millions of those rabid dark ponies. Green eyes, blood stained, evil...

The LZ for my crew was west of the main intersection, a building that was named "The Dead End" it wasnt a big building, but it was high enough to be used as a safe house for Vinyl's possie of guards.

I made my way due west, the stench of the dark ponies polluted the air. As i walked, i took a look at where to investigate first. The PGP seemed a bit more regal than the rest... Pluxor was guarded, lightly... New Trot, New Trot was falling apart... Mane calibur seemed under renovation... Celestias palace was the most guarded one. There was a mall surrounding the 5 casinos, probably had supplies, clothes, food.

...

Once i made it to the dead end, i heard an explosion behind me. When i looked back, the gates seperating the dark ponies had combusted. No way of telling how. It sounded as if a military grade explosive. But- why would they endanger themselves?

...

When i got in there, i saw my 3 comrades waiting for me, they were curious in what happened and wanted to go out. I stopped them, in no way would the three of them survive a million of... those.

"What the hell is out there?"

I look out the window briefly.

"Youve said it yourself... hell..."