Your back

Derek P.O.V

I left after having lunch to go see Stiles. His dad was a bit worried and wanted me to check on him. I kinda wanted to check up on him anyway. But now I have more of a reason to.
When I got to his house all I could hear is light breathing, meaning he was sleeping. It's 1pm.
I knock on the door and heard him grunt going down the stairs.
When he opened the door he looked like he seen a ghost. A shocked expression on Stiles face.
"Hi Stiles"
"Derek, uh.. what you doing here?"
"Came to say hi. Your dad said you were back"
"My dad?" I guess he didn't know me and the sheriff became close friends.
"Yeah, I've been helping out with any supernatural cases"
"Oh, cool.... wanna uh, come inside?"
"Yea"
He opened the door more and I walked inside and went to the living room to sit.
Stiles sat down on the other end of the couch.
"So, hows school been?"
"Good, yea it's good" his heart rate skipped. He's lying.
"Stiles" I looked him in the eye , him knowing very well I can tell he's lying.
"It's not a big deal Derek. It's fine."
He seemed a bit agitated and defensive.
"Do you want to talk about it at least?"
He scrunched his face a little..
"Derek" his voice hitched. His heartbeat got faster. I moved closer to him, I put my hand on his shoulder for comfort.
Tears were streaming down his face.
"Sti, I'm here. Talk to me please."
"Why, why do you care. I thought you hated me just like everyone else"
"I don't hate you Stiles. I..L. I'm your friend okay"
He wrapped his arms around me just sobbing. I sat there and rubbed his back to comfort him. He soon fell asleep. How can someone who's so hurt be so beautiful .

Stiles P.O.V

As I start to wake up I hear someone's heartbeat against my ear. My eyes start to open. Derek. Omg I fell asleep on Derek frickin hale. I get up and off the couch.
"Hey Stiles, how'd you sleep?"
"Good" I said faster than the speed of light.
"How long was i asleep?"
"At least an hour"
"Oh" I scratch the back of my head. I'm still kinda tired.
"You didn't have to stay" he really didn't.
"I wanted to.." Derek stood up from the couch.
"C'mon, we're gonna go for a drive"
Before I could say anything he grabbed the keys to my truck. I quickly grabbed a sweater.

The drive was quite, the radio volume was low. I blacked out most of the ride, before I knew it we were at my favourite fast food place. I didn't want to eat.. I felt nauseous, my anxiety from being back hasn't settled.
He pulled in the parking lot and gave me a small smile before exiting the truck.
"Derek I d...!"
Crap he walked to fast. Darn wolves and their supernatural abilities.
I tapped my hand against my leg while waiting.
"Aurgh!" I jumped.
"Sorry" He got back in the truck.
"It's okay, you just..startled me"
"Here you go" he placed a bag on my lap. Started the truck up again. I looked in the bag to see curly fries. He probably talked to my dad about the food I like. I took a sip of the drink he got me. Root beer. My favourite. He definitely talked to my dad.
"Derek , you didn't have to"
"I wanted to" he smiled again. I ate one curly fry the entire ride. I ate small pieces hoping he didn't notice.
When we pulled in the driveway he stopped and stared at me with a look I've only ever seen once...

AN: Sorry it took so long to get this out. Been hectic lately with the . YA know.. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this part.