The Blue & Gold

🌸Betty🌸

Soon enough I had finished teaching my classes and made my way next door to Jughead's classroom. I knocked on his door even though it was wide open and he looked up from marking an essay and smiled.  He then hot up out of his seat and locked the door before we headed town to the Blue & Gold room talking and laughing the whole way there.

When we arrived he unlocked the door and I looked around. It was a small, slightly messy, dusty room with cheap old computers and a typewriter. It obviously needs updating and cleaning up a bit but it had great potential. He said they have about 5 students who work in there at lunchtime and after school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and are all dedicated to the paper.

It was 16:30 now and I decided I should probably head home as I was hungry so I told him I should be getting home now and we left the room, he locked the door and we made our way to the car park.

👑Jughead👑

It was around 16:30 and Betty told me she had to get going so we left the Blue & Gold, I locked the door and we headed to the car park. On the way there I told her tomorrow lunchtime and after-school the kids will be working on the newspaper so if she wanted to meet them she should come along and bring her lunch with her. She nodded and thanked me she also agreed to organise the office while she was there after school. I then said I bet you pop's takeout for lunch tomorrow that I can guess which car is yours out if all the ones in the car park. She laughed and said deal but don't be so cocky Jones. I looked around and though hmmm what car is new to the car park and there were a couple but then I saw a car and immediately knew it was hers. There that one! I said pointing at a car:

How did you know she said kind of impressed

How did you know she said kind of impressed. The she was like hmm I wonder what car you have she did sarcastically and pointed to my car exactly and I was shocked.

 The she was like hmm I wonder what car you have she did sarcastically and pointed to my car exactly and I was shocked

She smiled and laughed at my shocked face. Before I hopped in my car and rolled the window down as I drove past her car and shouted don't forget pop's takeout tomorrow and chucked a paper aeroplane through her window that had my number on it. I'll text you my order I shouted before driving off hearing the cutest giggle coming from her. 

🌸Betty🌸

I was sitting on my phone scrolling through Instagram in my car before heading home when I heard a shout shying don't forget pop's takeout tomorrow for lunch and I immediately knew it was Jughead. Then a small paper aeroplane flew through my slightly open car window. He then   shouted I'll text you my order and drove off. I quickly added his number in my contacts and drove home.

518 words