December Plan:Part 1

*4 months later - December 10*

👑👑Jugheads POV👑👑

It was the week before the end of the project and Betty had a course today so I would be teaching one large class of 60 students. I was upset because I had a plan and without Betty here today it was time for the first half. I was gonna propose to Betty on the last day before Christmas break.

I got the class to the stage of just needing to print off which was part of my whole big proposal plan. I then announced I had a plan I needed everyone in that class's help with and they all agreed. I told them the details of how it was gonna go.

I asked the musicians and singers of the class if they would perform the song Marry You by Bruno Mars on the day and they agreed.

Katie was gonna distract Betty away from the class by asking her to print off the projects. Then I would get ready,so would the class and I would lay a rose petal path down on the carpet. Then Katie would take all the papers off Betty and bring her back into the class. Then Toni would start to film it, the music would play and Betty would walk down he path and see my down on one knee and say a little speech before asking her to marry me.

My plan was in swing I just had to buy a ring after school and wait a whole week.

256 Words