DISCLAIMER

The name of the trainees that are mentioned and will be mentioned in this fiction are just made up by my imagination and any similarities to a real person's name are purely co-incidence.

The popular trainees in real k-pop community has nothing to do with the popular trainees in this fiction.

Also, the set up of this fiction is where the k-pop community is almost peaceful. Like B.I is still with iKON, Wonho with Monsta X, Hwall with The Boyz, Stray Kids still have Woojin (Nine or None!!), Seungri with BigBang, SNSD OT8 (OT9 in S❤NE's heart).

Iz*One is permanent group in this fiction, while X1 will promote for five (5) years solely for X1 activities. While Wannaone and I.O.I will be sub-units since the members has their current groups.

Why did I made Iz*One as permanent group? Because most of their members has no current group aside from SaNakHi, they are atill part of AKB48 and HKT48 but in hiatus.

My first plan with X1 is to be a permanent group but I realized that it will be unfair for Up10tion and Victon members to continue with one of their member. Especially Victon without their Dad, Seungmom might go insane taking care of those five kiddos. I'm sorry co-one it's. Though X1 will be like W1 and I.O.I that is sub-unit after their contract so like they aren't totally d*sbanded but a sub-unit with regular comebacks.

In a way, I, we rather can still remember the good old days of K-pop community.

I wanna hear your thoughts and opinions regarding in this disclaimer and in this story hehe

Spread love, keep safe.

Love and Support Cravity, H&D, Victon, DSP N, Ouiboyz, Up10tion, Lee Eunsang's journey as a vlogger😂 and let's wait for Chacha!!!

Stream Kim Wooseok's Red Moon (052620)

Lately I've been into Victon so muchhhhh. I'm done watching their Born Identity, weekly idol guestings, the immigration, and their latest guesting for their Howling comeback now I'll start watching Michilnam. I love Heo Chan for realllllllllll actually all of them. Any Alice here? Am I welcome?😂

Edited: May 26, 2020