Arc 1.1

Bai Cheng! You purposely drugged me last night! Why?! Do you really want to climb my bed that much?.

I....want to take a role at thousands life its a drama I tried to contact the manager but it's said that all of the roles are taken.

Wh...at?

I paid it with my body, so can I
Exchange it with a role in Thousands life?

Do you really think that I'm that shameless?

I just want to take a role in that drama! And I know you won't help methis is the only way I can force you!

I never thought you would be this greedy bai cheng how I wish I could turn back time and would never agree to marry you.

This is what you want? Fine I'll contact the director and would let you join that drama after that were even right?

The door closed with a loud bang that made bai Cheng shocked, He cried, he never knew this would be the outcome he wanted to let the man know that he loved him for years he loved him even though he knows that the man was never going to be his. He knows that this marriage is forced because of his continuous nagging of his parents that no other than him,he wouldn't marry anyone else.

Liu Zhenxing,I love you, I loved you for 10 years yet I know you can't love me back,I know you still love her and I'm just a toy to let you forget her, I didn't sleep with you because of that fvcking drama! I didn't drugged you last night,it was your brother who put aphrodisiac to let you sleep with other woman its fortunate because i saw you and i know its your brother's plan,I helped you I can't bear to see you in pain and with that I'm sorry, I didn't regret doing it with you because in this lifetime I'm happy you're my first.
Goodbye,Liu Zhenxing

With that Bai Cheng pick up that blade and slashed his hands after that his vision slowly darken with words left

"I love you liu Zhenxing always"

With that Lu feng transmigrated in Bai Cheng's body,He receive Bai Cheng's memories with the help of system.

*poor system Lu Feng  was ready to kill her

Bai Cheng what an awful life you lived, Loving a man for 10 years when you're an actor! I'm sure many men are hot there!

For I am now in your body,
I promise to fulfill your wishes as I will let your man know your worth! Liu Zhenxing,just wait and see!

Meanwhile Fai,

Eyyhh host you sure your gonna get the man?

I'm sure! With bai cheng's current appearance I'm sure with it!

But you know that face is the one that liu Zhenxing hates the most right?

0_0

-_-

Well you shut up or I'll kill you right now ~_~

Huhuhuhuhu host is scary,Fai is scareddddd >_<

A/N: Well its finally starting!
How was it? Stay tuned for another chapters! I'll listen at your recommendations about it! Thank you,goodbyeeee
>_<