𝟎𝟏.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Alright, dead guys on the right and dead girls...over there," She ordered, pointing to the end of the corner as two compelled humans started following her orders, whimpering in fear, "I don't like this noise...what is it?"

"I am...am crying."

Winnie raised an eyebrow, "You are crying?" He nodded, taking in a few deep breaths as the petite blonde vampire huffed out, "Well, it's annoying. Make it stop."

"Okay, okay," He, Leo, as the silver band bracelet on his wrist said—kept taking in deep breaths as his cries quietened down but Winnie rolled her eyes, a scowl on her face. The noise was still there.

"I think he is having a panic attack, he needs—"

His companion started but before he could finish, Winnie had sunk her teeth into Leo's neck. His screams rung throughout the church trying to pull away from her but it lasted two minutes before he stopped fighting, she had struck more than a few veins.

"I don't care about what he needs," Winnie detached her teeth from dead Leo's neck, "What I need is silence...," She dropped his body to the ground, walking over it and straight to the lone survivor of her most recent massacre, "And I almost have it."

"Almost?"

Winnie tsk'd, wrapping her hand around his neck in the flash of a second and pulling his body up. His hands scratched hers, in a failing attempt to break free, "You see there's this thing that keeps beating inside of you and it's giving me a headache."

"Why...are you doing...this?" He groaned out, clawing at her hands but to no avail.

"Because I don't like headaches, they are a total pain in the behind, aren't they?" She huffed out, answering before shaking her head, "And you know what, I am bored. Like nothing is entertaining enough these days...not even the life of innocents."

"I will give you anything you want...money? A place? If you even want to escape I will help!" He offered desperately, holding back a few tears, "Just please don't kill me."

"You see....uh, what's your name?"

"...Max."

"Right, Max...Nice to meet you, by the way," She forced a smile, greeting him casually before resuming, "You see, Max...I do have everything. I just need a little bit of entertainment...Can you give me that? If you can, and only then, will I let you live."