𝟎𝟐.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Winnie was not exactly one for dressing up so Elijah wasn't surprised when she got in his car wearing her hoodie and sweatpants before putting in a half-packed suitcase, it just wasn't her style to go overboard.

"So, on a scale from one to ten... how off the rails is Nik at the moment?" Winnie asked. She was sitting with her legs crossed upwards, absentmindedly chewing on the strings of her hoodie as she scrolled through her Instagram.

Elijah studied her ever so comfortable state, forcing himself not to order her to get her legs off the car seat as he cleared his throat, "I would say it's a broken scale."

Winnie giggled, tying her hair up in an even messier hairstyle, her very own bun before she reached her hand backward, pulling a pack of chips and a bottle full of blood, "So, where exactly are you Mikaelsons staying now? Fancy hotel or bought yourselves a rich house?" She questioned, huffing as she got up from her seat, leaning over Elijah to push a few buttons on his door and open her window after the first attempt didn't work.

He eyed the girl warily before she got back in her seat, "What? I don't sit beside the window to keep it closed," Winnie shrugged her shoulders, waving her hand away as if brushing off some weird smell, "Your cologne is too much, it's suffocating me. Man, if you think this attracts the ladies...it really doesn't."

Elijah contained a chuckle, raising his eyebrow, "I would appreciate it if you kept your attention on what you would say to Niklaus rather than misplacing everything in my car."

Winnie rolled her eyes, huffing, "Chill...did I hurt your ego? It's just an advice from a woman to a clearly desperate man--"

Elijah turned to face her, cutting her off "I am not--"

She cut him off, raising her hand in his face as she opened her phone's camera, "That's what they all say," Winnie grinned intentionally to annoy him and before he could reply, she raised her phone upwards and practically ordered, "Smile for the picture!"

。゚☆: *.☽ .*

Winnie, no matter how witty or determined, was shaking when they reached the Mikaelson mansion. She hadn't seen Niklaus in nearly six hundred years and she knew him too well but even then, she didn't know how he would react. Would he kick her out? Try to kill her? Or do the least likely and give her a genuine hug?

She urged Elijah to go in first and try one last time to convince Niklaus, she had false hope he would listen that once because she had no troubles running back to Los Angeles. The Noble Mikaelson agreed, walking before her as she sat in the car, listening to every word, anticipating the moment where she would have to interfere.