Chapter 2: Two Years Later

BOW!

chapter 2 is heree, this is being updated a lil late but oh 🐳, yall asses still be up anyway lmaoo

hope yall like it, a nigga tired lol.

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoyy💕

Sheyaa felt like he was in a constant state of anger all the time, and it was pissing him off. Now he was getting angry because he was always angry, what kind of bullshit was that?

"Can I fuckin' help yo ass?!" He groggily snapped at a lonesome deer who had been staring at him for a good minute now, the animal quickly darting off in fear.

He hated things being out of his control, he didn't
have this problem before all this zombie shit
happened. The gangbanger ran shit; he was well
respected, feared, had money, and was always a couple steps ahead because he had eyes and ears everywhere. But that shit didn't mean anything now, because zombies didn't fear him because of his reputation. Shit they didn't fear him at all actually, they were too fucking stupid to do so.

Sitting against a random tree trunk, trying to catch his breath, he dug into his pocket, taking out a folded up piece of paper. It was old and a little wrinkly, but well taken care of. He unfolded the note to read the messily written message over for the thousandth time.

i know u headed here so i hope u manage to find this. i was able to meet up with yo mom and kids, and we traveled to grandmas together. we was tryin to wait on u, but u probably noticed by now that them zombies over ran the place and even broke into the house a lil, so we had to keep movin. i got grandma with me too, so everyone safe, and imma protect them no matter what so dont you worry bout nothing. we finna try to stay around the area for a lil to wait for you, but its no guarantee that we can do that for long with all this shit going on. yo mom adamant about this haven shit, so if it comes down to it and we lose contact, ill take em up there.

luv u and stay safe man. we'll see u soon savage

-Quantavious

Sheyaa remembers the exact emotions he felt when he finally managed to get into his grandma's house, a couple days later after talking to his mom, finding this exact note on his elders kitchen fridge.

After leaving his house just to be stuck in traffic everywhere he went for several long hours, after robbing a racist of his gas to fuel his empty car just for his gas to run out again in the middle of nowhere. After leaving his car behind and continuing on foot, which only added more days to his journey, all while fighting off zombies and weirdo ass niggas using the end of civilization as an excuse to act out. After finally making it to his grandma's farm, which was overrun by zombies that damn near took his head off as he made a run for the main house, only to find out that he had been too late to meet up with his family?

Sheyaa had been livid, and wanted to punch something so he did, almost fucking his hand up putting one or two large holes in the wall of the living room.

Don't get him wrong, it was actually great that Quantavious was able to meet up with his family; that was his right hand man and his cousin, someone who he trusted with his life to get shit done because Quantavious always got shit done. So if he said he was going to protect his family, he was going to do so.