Chapter 8 Portal time

No One's Pov

All the monsters of Gravity Falls were in a huge circle surrounding a summoning circle portal.

	"Elirigu miajn aliancanojn el mondoj nekonataj! Fantomoj, koŝmaroj, vampiroj, lupolo, sirenoj, anĝeloj kaj demonoj! Mi alvokas vin helpi min kunigi niajn homojn sur ĉi tiu unu planedo Tero!" (Bring forth my allies from worlds unknown! Ghosts, nig...

"Elirigu miajn aliancanojn el mondoj nekonataj! Fantomoj, koŝmaroj, vampiroj, lupolo, sirenoj, anĝeloj kaj demonoj! Mi alvokas vin helpi min kunigi niajn homojn sur ĉi tiu unu planedo Tero!" (Bring forth my allies from worlds unknown! Ghosts, nightmares, vampires, werewolves, sirens, angels, and demons! I call upon you to help me unite our people on this one planet Earth!) Bill said as the circle started to glow a blood read. Suddenly a rip appeared in the middle of the circle and out came a short ghost with glowing green eyes and snow white hair. He was accompanied by a tall boy with blonde hair, a goth girl, two knights, a small look alike girl, and a tall girl with red hair. They were obviously human.

"Why have you called us Bill. The green eyed ghost boy shouted at the blonde Demon.

"We want your help in taking over this world. To unite all supernatural beings in one world. A world of chaos and peace. I know you still love humans, but the humans in this dimension aren't worth saving. You know this!" Bill shouted at the ghost.

"I would love to help, but the humans in my dimension are taking a field trip to the ghost zone and I have to be there. I wish you luck though!" Bill nodded in understanding and they both bowed to each other. The ghost went back through the portal followed by the humans, and the portal closed.

"He has really pretty hair," Dipper whispered to Bill as the next portal opened. Bill's henchmaniacs came through this time and instantly bowed to Bill and Dipper.

"We are here to serve you my King and Queen!" Pyronica said as they took their place behind Bill and Dipper. The next portal opened.

Mabel's Pov

My grunckles and I are trying to figure out a way to beat Bill, and Dipper. I just can't believe that he would betray me like that! No wonder he never hangs out with me anymore. He's been hanging out with that fucking dream demon and traitorous Wendy.

"What do we have?" I asked my Grunckles.

"I have a knife that can kill any demon! I just have to get close enough!" Ford exclaimed as he took out a dagger.

"What does it do?" Grunckle Stan asked.

"It will turn them into dust. I just need to get close enough to Bill, kill him, and possibly bring back Dipper. We all know he was brainwashed into this."

"I can do it," I state as I grab the knife, my grappling hook, some chalk, and candles. Time to summon a demon and save the world.

A/N I finally updated!, I'm not gonna make an excuse. I was just trying to figure out how this would go. Writer's block is a curse that I face constantly. If you got the ghost reference, and you've read my other book, this is obviously going on around the same time as the field trip. If you don't know what I am talking about, then just ignore this. I typed this whole thing while laying on my side on my bed, tying one handed. I usually don't do this but I found it comfortable. The spell is said in Esperanto because I really like that language.

~Lilith out.