Summer

A summer is approaching. A bird chipping under the sky passing by through Akashi Household.

A morning 8.00am come by you could hear a groans a bit soft? Why you ask? Because Kuroko are now as a wife of Akashi Seijuurou were laying down together on the bed with a naked body completely of course cover with the blankets. Last night were rough even got Kuroko's body sore.

Kuroko stare down at his husband's peacefully sleeping and sighing feeling his back so pain although he getting used it. He tried getting off from the bed not wanting awake up his husband on the bed but he felt something held his hands and pulling him on the bed that even hold his body against the red crimson's chest which made bluenette blushed.

“ Sei-kun, it's a morning already, wake up! ” Kuroko struggled getting up needing released from the Red crimson's grips and pouting when his husband still hold him again and feeling something bumping against his ass and blushed so hard. “ Sei-kun, don't tell me-Ahmm!! ”

Akashi actually already woke up earlier first than Kuroko but pretending to be sleeping because he got to see his wife's cutie sleeping or anything. He felt boner the moment he saw his wife's sexy body and slipping his hands to his wife's 'hole' and rubbing till his cock already hard against his wife's 'hole' making the other moaning that even ringing through pieces of Akashi's ear.

Akashi space no mercy just insert his cock inside his wife's and bouncing so hard. Why not? They already married so no need hiding or shy. After a few rounds or so, his wife's stomach finally filling his semen. It's was feel so good and hugging each other until Kuroko punishing him by not hug for the whole three days for not letting Kuroko make breakfast. Which make Akashi frustrated at first but he didn't know why doesn't want to let it go of his wife to anyone else.