Cafeland World!

You see, the the owner of cafe was Akashi Seijuurou. The superior boss that no one beat him. Right both of Akakuro in this story, age was indeed 26 years old

A news spread about Mr. Akashi is currently looking for a chief? In the flyers said so but was if it wasn't a chief that he's actually not search for it? Find out!

The cafe name? Routsuya? If you combine a basic first name from Seijuurou - Tetsuya 😂 Routsuya Cafe Club? How was it? Now? Try guess

Kuroko who badly wanted a job
He had apply information about him to informant center. What was is it again? Use your imagination.

-------------------------------------------------------

“ Kuroko Tetsuya, your turn is coming. Please get ready and come enter inside. ” It's was one of assistant stuff for the boss. Seems like it.

“ Hai..! ” Kuroko stand up which startled from the other rest who sit beside him and just notice his presence almost wanted scream but didn't.

Kuroko nervously, exhale breathing, fix his self then he walked slowly enter the office? Or an addition room?

~°~°~°~°~°~

“ Akashi-sama, Mr. Kuroko is here. ”

“ Good job. You get go back to your work now. ” He took a sip of coffee and relaxing his back on his chair. Participating looking up at the sky.
Look like today is gonna be sunny

“ Alright. ”

Assistant nodding and bowing then leave a room went heading to their desk leaving Kuroko at behind the door after entering the room.

Kuroko close the door after entering and being told by Akashi

“ Come here. No need to be nervous, Kuroko. ”

Akashi turn his chair around just so he can see a blunette in front of his eyes that he felt something similar about him like in a past.

Kuroko nodding his head, approach Akashi slowly never be exposed that he was actually shivering and nervously towards that person, Akashi

“ You'll should be aware that this position is A Bachelor right, Kuroko? You know what's that supposed mean? ”

Kuroko blinked and titled his head in confused “ Well... I only applied this position because their salary are higher... ” He shook his head.

Akashi take it that as yes for answer his question and deep sigh

“ This position are meant to be my wife. I'm currently looking for someone who can be with me until the end. ”

Kuroko who didn't aware about a reason for this position blinked

“ I thought this position are meant for the kitchen you need? ”

“ I do need but my father who brag me about shall get married so I figure you are fit to be my wife. ”

“ Wife? I am a boy you know? ”

“ It's doesn't say in rules. ”

Kuroko sigh not sure about what to do or just thinking

“ You will provide for vanilla milkshakes if you accept this position ”

Kuroko head up as soon as hearing his favourite flavor. The problem is, how he know about his favorite flavor?

“ Because I know everything. Gathering information is a basic skills. ”

Kuroko blink. Did he just reading his mind now?

“ Looks like I was right to choose you. You are quite interested. ”

“ If you provided a vanilla milkshakes for me, I will gladly to be yours. ”

Akashi feel like be defeated by Vanilla Milkshakes? Did he just choose vanilla over him? 😂

“ Alright. Pleasure nice to meet you, my dear wife. ”

A/N : lol