*7* [Corey]

Summary:

You are Jake's best friend. Everyone was going to an abandoned water park so Jake decided to invite you. You liked Corey and he liked you back.

You had been friends with Jake for at least 3 years now. You had gotten a text this morning saying that him and his friends were going to an abandoned water park. You accepted it and headed to the water park sinse they were already there.

Corey's POV
Corey: what did she say?
Jake: god this is like the 4th time you've asked! Shes coming, bro! Be patient!
Corey: ok sorry..
Colby: looks like someone has a CRUSH!!
Corey: do not! Fuck off!
Sam: come on, addmit it! You LOOOVVVEE Y/N!

I groan and blush.. 'I know i love her.. But she could never love me back..'

Y/n's POV
I was already at the water park and decided to suprise them that i was already there until I heard something..

"You LOOVVEE Y/N!"

My eyes widened..

Y/n: *whispers* who does?

I found a way in the water park and saw Sam, Jake, Corey, and Colby sitting on a slide. I smiled when i saw Corey. I went to the slide and climbed up. I sneaked up behind all of them and yelled to spook them.

Jake: doh- my Jesus! Y/n! You scared me!
Y/n: wow. Not even a hi? *laughs*
Jake: hi.
Corey: how did you come up here without making a sound?
Y/n: I never tell my secrets. *chuckles*

Third person POV

Everyone greeted Y/n and they finally started recording.

Alot of messing around was done and alot of talking was done too. Sam and Colby did their outro and turned the camera off. Sam and Colby were sitting down on the stairs that lead to the upper slide, Jake was looking around the park, and you and Corey were sitting on the slide talking about life and each others future.

Corey: how long have you and Jake been friends?
Y/n: whoo.. 3 years now. Which means i had to deal with him for 3 years too.. *laughs*
Corey: *laughs* that must've sucked..
Y/n: oh it did *laughs*

Corey's POV
Just go for it Corey! Just tell her how you feel! It's that simple! You're making this way harder than it actually has to be!

Y/n's POV
Come on Y/n! Tell him! Tell him that you love him! Its not that hard! The worst thing he could say is that he doesnt like you back! Its fine! Do it! Do it! Do it!

Third person POV
Y/n and Corey look at each other. Corey sighs and scoots closer to Y/n. Y/n becomes nervouse. Her heart beat speeds up, her palms become sweaty. She tenses up and looks deeply into his eyes.

Corey: I- i.. I have somthing to tell you..
Y/n: y- yes..?
Corey: *breaths in and out* ok.. I- ive liked you.. For a while now.. And.. Everytime I try to think about something else you always come up in my mind.. Whenever on down you're aways the one there for me when no one else is.. You light up my world...
Y/n: Corey...
Corey: yes..?

Y/n leans in and kisses him passionately. He's in shock at first but then kisses back. He pulls her closer and she pulls away.

Y/n: I feel the same way..
Corey: you- you do?
Y/n: of course you do.  You akways make me feel.. Something, something in here.

You grab Corey's hand and put it to your heart.

Y/n: you always make me feel like I belong and you always know how to make me smile when I'm down. You always make time for me and you light up my darkest days.. I.. I love you, Corey..
Corey: *smiles* i love you too..

Corey leans in and kisses Y/n. There's the shock again that he felt before..

Corey pulls away and smiles at Y/n.

Corey: i know this is sudden but.. Do you maybe.. Wanna.. Be my.. G- girl-
Y/n: yes!
Corey: you do?
Y/n: yes! I would LOVE to be your girlfriend!

Corey smiles and leans in again to kiss Y/n..

'We're soulmates... I know it..'

721 words