*15* [Jake]

Summary

Jake buys you Heelys and makes you practice riding them so he can ride with you in his Heelys.

You were in yours and Jakes room on your phone texting Kat. You heard the front door open and Jake call out your name

Jake: Y/N!! COME HERE!
Y/n: WHY!
Jake: I GOT YOU SOMETHING!
Y/n: COMING!

You sighed and set your phone down. You got out the room and found Jake holding a box and smiling at you.

Y/n: whats that?
Jake: just a little something for my baby.
Y/n: uh huh..
Jake: well take it. I want you to open it.
Y/n: ok..?

You took the box from Jakes hands and opened it. You saw a pair of Heelys. You rembered how much Jake has been asking you to get a pair of Heelys to ride with him.

Y/n: Jake-
Jake: i know, i know, i know
Y/n: you know i don't know how to ride them.
Jake: that's why im going to teach you.
Y/n: *sigh* fine. You better not make me fall
Jake: never.. *laughs*
Y/n: Jake!
Jake: what?

You sighed and pulled Jakes wrist outside. You sat down on the couch that was outside and put the shoes on. You sat up while holding onto Jakes tattoed arm.

Jake: you're not gonna fall, Y/n
Y/n: yes i am!

Jake laughed and slowly pulled his arm away from your grip.

Jake: imma get my oown Heelys and teach you ok?
Y/n: ok..

You sat back down. Jake had went back inside to get his Heelys while you were sitting on the couch looking at your new shoes while moving your feet up and down on the ground watching how the wheels softly moved along with your movements.

You saw that Jake had come back outside and smile at you.

Jake: here.

He held his hand out to you and you grabbed it getting up.

Jake: come on.

Jake held both if your hands and rode backward. You stumbled almost the whole time.

Y/n: ah! Jake!
Jake: thats what she said

You slapped his arm and yelped as you stumbled backwards. Jake immediately held your arm tighter and pulled you a slight bit closer to him.

Y/n: Jake im going to fall!
Jake: no you're not! You're fine!

An hour later you finally kinda got the hang of it

Jake: you ready to let go of me.
Y/n: uh.. M-maybe

Jake simply chuckled and slowly ley his hands let go of yours. You stood on your heel on your left good and theother foot stood flat on the ground behind it ready to push. Jake stood in front of you just in case you fell. Your right foot pushed lightly and your whole body went forward. You felt your body about to fall so you held onto Jake once again.

Jake: babe, You're not gonna fall I got you

You let go of Jake and pushed yourself a little harder to help yourself speed up. You regretted it. You fell backwards and your back met the ground. You chuckled at yourself. You guessed Jake thought you were crying because he rushed to your side and held your hand.

Jake: you're not crying?
Y/n: psh no! *laughs*
Jake: god.. I thought you were crying! Are you ok?
Y/n: im fine Jake.

Jake helped you up and sat you on the chair.

Jake: *laughs* wanna try again?
Y/n: *laughs* no. Maybe tomorrow.

You slipped the shoes off and headed inside.

Later, Jake also came inside with yours and his shoes and put them next to the back door. You were sitting on the couch watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Jake sat next to you and pulled you to his chest.

Y/n: we're going to try tomorrow.
Jake: if you want to get hurt again
Y/n: shut up.

You slapped Jakes chest and laughed. You and him relaxed and eventually fell asleep on the couch.

676 words