Thriller

(Episode opens with an exterior view of the apartment building on a late fall afternoon. Trees show vibrant shades of yellow, red and orange. The view pans down onto Liam walking into the lobby of the apartment building and waiting for the elevator. He now steps off the elevator and walks to his apartment digging for his key. He now opens the door. Duke and Max bar excitedly.)

Liam: Hey guys. (Exits to start his homework)

Max: Don't you just love fall?

Liam: Yes I do, Max.

Duke: Same here.

Liam: I think I am going to be Red Koopa Troopa Freerunning for Halloween.

Max: Cool. Who's he?

Liam: He is a turtle from the London tour in Mario Kart Tour. I have this red shell backpack, red hat and red converse shoes. All I need is a yellow shirt.

Duke: Check the dryer.

(Liam does so he grabs his yellow shirt, folds it, then starts his homework. Later, Katie learns that Liam did his laundry by himself.)

Katie: Did you do your laundry by yourself, Liam?

Liam: Yes!

Katie: Awesome, buddy! I am so proud of you (She high 5's him.)

Chuck: Same here! (He high 5's his son.)

(Cut to Halloween. The entire apartment building is abuzz. A Halloween Party is taking place in the apartment building's clubhouse, Liam has finished trick or treating. Gidget is a princess, Max is a pirate, Duke is a skeleton, Chloe is a witch, Norman is a bee, Mel is a squirrel, Buddy is a Despicable Me Mininon, Snowball is obviusly Captain Snowball and Liam is Red Koopa Troopa Freerunning.

Liam: Happy Halloween, guys.

Max: You too, Liam.