Payback

In the criminal justice system sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.

*********
It was raining and there were police cars around a cab, that had crash into a pole that had caused the traffic light to drop on top of it.

Then a car pulled up, and man and a woman got out.

"Sex crimes?" Asked an officer.

"Olivia Benson" said the woman.

"Elliot Stabler" said the man.

"Frank Bremmer, 2-7. A white male , mid-30s , multiple stab wounds" said the officer, leading them to where the body was. "$ 40 left in the cigar box"

There was a man lying all bloody.

"Hack licence made out to Victor Spicer, $ 12 in a wallet was in his pants. No ID." He said pointing with his flashlight

"Ok , so it's not a robbery, but stabbings aren't necessarily sexual" said Stabler. "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Any specific reason you calles us?"

"Whoever did this sliced off his cigar and took it with him. Is that specific enough?

Both Stabler and Olvia looked back down at the man and then at each other.

"Works for me" said Olivia, shrugging.

Elliott signed.

*******
The next day
16th precinct.
I sat in my desk as I stared down at the newspaper. Then Brian barge through the door.

"Sorry I'm late" said Brian.

"As always " I said, and he just smile. And handed me a cup of coffee."Thanks"

"You're welcome" he said, as he walk to his desk.

"I talked to Van Burem at the 2-7. She wants all our paperwork on this" Said Captain.

"Right on it" I said , as I fix some papers.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"Autopsy this afternoon." Said Elliot.

"Who's cutting?" Asked Craven.

"Rodgers" answered Olivia.

Then Jeffries came walking with some papers."No doubt on the COD" said she.

"Are your conclusional pole vaults personality or gender driven?" Said Munch.

"I dunno. What about seductively logical?" Askes Jeffries.

"Oh, really? I had what looked like a stabbing once." Said Munch.

"What happen , with that?" I asked.

"Well, Liz. Turned out some guy was getting divorced , drank some cleaner. And when his soon to be unmarried widow discovered him dead, no alimony." Said Munch."She stabbed him 15 times out of pique."

"That's unexpected" I said and turn to drink some more of my coffee.

Then Ken came in."Captain?"

"What?" Asked Cragen.

"Desk sergeant just got a call for a Sex Crimes detective at the 96th Street IRT." said Ken.

"Why?"

"Some guy molesting back dead body." Answered Ken.