Chapter 14.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Pidge felt cold and soon heard a small hiss filled her ears before falling forward. She felt warm strong arms wrap around her as her face fell into a stern chest. She slowly opened her eyes letting the blurriness fade before lifting her head. 

"Keith" Pidge mutter surprised to see him and a little more surprised to see him out of his  blade of Marmora uniform. 

"Pidge" Keith smiled gently as he looked into her hazel eyes seeing them shine as she looked into his purple ones. He felt like time just stopped leaving just him and Pidge in each other arms looking to the other in peace. 

He watched as she gave a warm smile before leaning forward, he let his eyes close with hers as he closed the distance letting their lips join in a sweet kiss. They slowly pulled away, opening their eyes with a warm smile as they just looked to the other not saying a word 

"I thought I lost you" Keith whispered with fear in his eyes as he let his arms relaxed to hold her hips while keeping her close.

"But I'm here now and I'm not going to go anywhere else" Pidge smiled sweetly as she placed her hands on his chest keeping them relaxed while feeling his warmth and beating heart. 

"I dont want to ever lose you Pidge" Keith replied and his grip tighten slightly.

"I cant promise you my life but I can promise my heart" Pidge whispered with a soft smile as she looked at him and only him.

"Well I think you already stole my heart long before I even had a chance to hide it" Keith smiled warmly before placing a loving kiss on her lips feeling her kiss back. 

"That was rather smooth" Pidge smirked making him chuckle.

"Well I am a Prince, Isn't being charming part of the title" Keith smirked back and wink a little at giggling.

"I knew it" Pidge replied with a goofy grin. 

"Wha" Keith mutter surprised and Pidge giggled.

"Lotor, when he kidnapped me. It made sense how I kept getting in the way of him killing the prince since I was always saving your ass. But i think i prefer Blade Keith way better then the mystery second prince" Pidge grinned and Keith smirked.

"I think I could keep being Keith but only for you" Keith teased making her giggle.

"I could live with just Keith" Pidge teased back and the two just laughed.

"We better get back to the others but first change into more decent clothes. I'm not letting them get a good look of you in that outfit" Keith replied as he stepped back and Pidge looked down to find herself still in the outfit Lotor placed her in.

"Trust me, I'm burning it as soon as I take it off" Pidge sighed and Keith nodded in agreement.  

"Oh right, I never asked" Keith mumbled and took Pidge hands in his.

"What" Pidge asked with slight worry.

"Will you be my girlfriend" Keith asked with a soft smile as he looked to the girl he was in love with.

"Only if you'll be my boyfriend" Pidge smiled brightly as she looked to the man she was in love with.

"Yes" they both whispered with warm smiles before sharing another quick kiss.

"Ok, clothes .. these are bloody freezing" Pidge mutter and she shivered a little.

"Here" Keith smiled and placed his red jacket around her.

"Thanks" Pidge smiled and the two got walking towards her room so she could change before seeing the rest.