Intro

My name is Y/n and moved to New Jersey 1 year ago because of my parents job, they are surgeons, that also means that i don't really see them in the day. They only go home at night, when I'm asleep. But I'm used to it and plus I have the best friends in the world, Vanessa. Oh and over the summer I had like a huge glow up, Nessa said that she didn't recognize me at first.

 Oh and over the summer I had like a huge glow up, Nessa said that she didn't recognize me at first

She is just the best, she is always there for my and she is like my sister. We have been friends since I moved to New Jersey so a year. She also has a boyfriend

That's josh my brother 😑🙄 I love there relationship, but every time I a want to hang out with Nessa he is always there and I end up been the third wheel

That's josh my brother 😑🙄 I love there relationship, but every time I a want to hang out with Nessa he is always there and I end up been the third wheel. It's not fun.

Y/n pov
It's finally FRIDAY and that means that I get to spend my day with Nessa.
"Hey ness are you ready to go to class" I said while she was grabbing a book in her locker
"Yep oh and you know how every Friday we hangout like just me and you"she said and I knew that she invited josh but I didn't want to make a scene so I just said
"Yeah what about it?"I said while walking with her to class
"Well I kinda invited josh and he invited 3 of his friends"
"Ok"i said
"Ok? What do you mean ok? Are you sure you are okay with this"
"Yeah I'm okay with it but I am also going to invite Taylor and Vicc. Puss I need new friends, friends that don't leave me for their boyfriends " I said joking and laughing
"What are you talking about I never left you for josh"
"Yeah right but I'm always the third wheel and nope it's not fun, you should like find me a boyfriend you know"I said while we took our sits in the classroom.
"Well Josh's friends are cute maybe you can date one of them "
We laughed and then the class started, 10 minutes in to class I noticed a tall boy enter the classroom. He went up to the teacher and said that he got his schedule changed and that he was in this class now, I didn't really payed attention to him but then the teacher told him to sit next to me.
"Hey I'm Mattia and you are?"
"Wait mattia polibio?"
"Yeah why?"
Did I mention that last year Mattia used to make fun of me because I was fat and had a lot of acné(btw there is nothing wrong with being over weight and having acne I just added this to the story because I wanted a reason on why he would make fun of y/n) he was like my worst and only enemy.
"So now you are going to pretend like you don't know who I am ??" I asked mad.

Can you just vote

Thanks

TO BE CONTINUED