Part 3

After we arrived at the class the teacher said

T- here is a siting chart and everyone needs to find there sits.

I looked at the chart and I'm sitting next to y/n, I looked at her and said

M- looks like you are not getting rid of me

She looked at the chart and smiled and said ok let's go.

This time she was all lovely and nice what???? Maybe because nessa isn't here, I swear to god I think she is bipolar.

Y/n pov

After me and Mattia walked to 2nd hour I realized that he wasn't that mean and now I think he is trying to be nice, but I'm sure he is just being nice so he can fuck me. But I mean I will give him a chance to be my friend and i will stop acting rude and like a bitch.

I sat with mattia in 2nd hour and actually he is really good at keeping a conversation and he is funny, and cute and hot and- Wait no stop you can't like him.

"Hey so my brother, me and my friends and his friends are going to hang out after school wanna come"she said and as soon as she finished the sentence I heard the bell go off. Since we had next class together we walked together again.

"I am one of josh's friends "I said while me and her walked. Then she stopped and looked at me and said

"Wait you know josh since when?"

"Since freshman year"

"AND HE NEVER TOLD YOU ANYTHING WHEN YOU MADE FUN OF ME??"she said and looked very upset and mad at the same time. When she did that she speed walked to her next class and went up to josh and said

"You knew??? That Mattia made fun of me and didn't do anything about it?"

Josh was hugging nessa and he was just there not knowing what to say after a couple of seconds later they stopped hugging and y/n pushed josh. She then ran out of class crying.

Nessa was about to follow her and I said"let me go?"

"Ok fine but if you make her feel worse I will kill you" she said and went to help josh stand up.

I went after y/n and I finally saw her she was close to the janitors closet so I graved her hand and pulled her inside the closet.

"Y/n look I know you are mad right now but please don't cry"I said trying to make her stop crying

"Why don't you want me to cry, this is all because of you" she said while she pointed to her tears.

She was just there and at the moment all I wanted to do was to kiss her so I did, that kiss turned into a make out session, and things were going to go farther but the bell ringed again and she pulled away.

She looked at me and said "just because I kissed you, it doesn't mean I'm easy and that I want you ok?"

"What ever you say mama's"I said knowing damn well she liked me

"So your calling me easy??"

"No I didn't-" I didn't finish my sentence because y/n left and slammed the door shut.

Y/n pov

I just kissed Mattia, ugh why? The problem with that kiss was that I liked it.

Lunch 🍴

"ness I NEED you" I said while I sit next to her in the lunch table, Mattia, josh, nessa, kairi, Alejandro, vicc and Taylor where in the table.

"Why what do you need"said ness.

"Code purple " code purple means that I have tea ☕️ about a boy.

"Oh shit really" nessa asked.

"What does code purple mean??" Mattia and josh asked

"stfu it's none of your business "I said while looking at both of them

Me, vicc, Taylor and ness got up and kairi said
"Where are you guys going"

"To the bathroom"vicc said

"All 4 of you guys for what?"alejandro said confused

"code purple"said Taylor

"What the fuck is code purple?" Asked mattia to the boys

As they talked me and the girls headed to the bathrooms and I told them about what happened with mattia.

I also told them that I thought he was cute.
Taylor said"you should date Mattia you know oh and plus I think that Kairi Is cutter"

Vicc said"yeah you should date Mattia y/n but Alejandro is way cuter"

"Yea i agree that you should date Mattia but josh is way way cutter than everyone else "

"Y'all make me feel single" I said then we laughed and walked back to the table with the boys.

(By the way Kairi is dating Taylor and vicc is dating Alejandro in this story )