Meet the Characters

The Moya's

John Moya- lord/king of Transylvania, father of four beautiful and talented daughters, grandfather to two twin girls, and murdered by the Lycans

Lilian Moya Nee Rich- lady/queen of Transylvania, mother of four beautiful and talented daughters, grandmother to two twin girls, and murdered by the Lycans

Hannah Marie Elieen Rose Moya- the firstborn daughter, divorced, talented at sword fighting, and painting.

Celia Nicole Rose Elizabeth Moya- the secondborn daughter, her husband was killed by Lycans, has twin girls named Ava and Raina, talented at sword fighting, poetry, and singing.

        Ava Marie Nicole Rose Moya- the oldest of the twins

        Raina Marie Eileen Rose Moya- the youngest of the twins

 Gabriella (Gabbi) Rose Anna Marie Moya- twin sister of Selene, was engaged but her fiance was killed by the Lycans, talented at sword fighting, archery, and dancing.

Selene Anna Marie Elizabeth Moya- twin sister of Gabriella, was engaged but found out that he was cheating on her, talented at sword fighting, hand to hand combat, archery, and horseback riding. She hates wearing dresses and parties.

The Vampires

Viktor- the oldest and wisest of the vampire lords and lady, and head of the council, has a daughter named Sonja, his wife was killed by Lycans

        Sonja- Viktor's only child and heir.

Amelia-the second oldest of the elders, mother of Dave, her husband went missing after Dave was born.

        Dave- Amelia's only child and heir, his father went missing.

Marcus- third elder and the youngest of them, son of Alexander Corvinus, brother of William Corvinus

Kraven- death dealer (kills Lycans), the regent of the coven, falls in love with Selene, skilled swordsman, archer, and into politics, and good friend of Soren.

Kahn- death dealer (kills Lycans), trains the new recruits, and ensures the safety of the Coven

Rigel and Nathaniel- both are weapons specialist, death dealers, and help train the newly trained death dealers and best friends.

Soren- death dealer, carries twin silver whips (silver is a weakness for Lycans), and good friend of Kraven.

New characters will have their description in chapters that they are introduced in throughout the story. The Lycans will be introduced later on.