chapter 3: romeo and juliet

Yo, sorry for takig too long, here goes!
--------------

Chitoge's POV

I heard pebbles hitting my window, but it stopped, i decided to look outside, then i caught a glimpse of a man's shoe, face is not revealed as the wall was hiding it, he was about to leave, 'so he was the one who was thro-'. I widened my eyes, and took my jacket and went outside, ran at the hallway through the door outside, 'rakkun, its...gotta...be ra..kkun.' i opened the door, revealing the beautiful sight outside our mansion, and the man was gone. I pouted, but smiled 'i'll see him, again, for sure.'

-------

I adjusted the colar of my i.d, as i looked at the mirror, 'done' i heard my father's shout, allerting me to come down, i responded, we still are finding some maids for us here, so until we are finding some, might as well do our won chores and jobs.

I went down the stairs, my father smiled at me, and i smiled back.

he commented "you look gorgeous, sweetheart.", i smiled back at him and thanked him.

------------

I held my bag, while its hanging on my shoulders, i stepped inside the campus, i rolled my eyes everywhere, the school was beautiful, i didn't checked where i was going, i didn't noticed i bumped into a guy, "im so sorry!" I apologized, as he gave me a disgusted look "please, next time, look at where you are going." He sighted as he left, my eyes went heavy as i cursed him in english, i walked to my classroom, as i smiled, and stepped in-front of the class, as i introduced my name.