A World Without Mikey

Mikey sat outside on the rooftops, looking at the stars. Today was just one of those days where nothing seemed to go right.

He had been bored, so be had gone to his bros in hopes that they would want to read comics with him.

Of course, they all declined. Leo had told him that he was busy, Raph had slammed the door in his face, telling him to scram and Donnie had ignored him as if he wasn't even there.

"Maybe they don't want to hang out with be because I mess up too much." He whispered to himself.

Mikey then began thinking about all the times he's messed up.

There was that time when he'd sprinkled mutagen on himself and gotten shellacne.

And the whole April mom scenario.

And, of course there was the time when he'd destroyed the farmhouse and ran away.

Then there were all the times Leo had told him to focus, Raph had smacked him and Donnie had told him to leave his lab.

Mikey sniffled. "Maybe things would have been better if I hadn't mutated at all." He whispered, letting a tear fall freely down his freckled cheek.

"Don't be so sure about that, Michealangelo." A kind female voice said from behind him.

Mikey jumped up, swinging his nunchucks. "W-Who's there?" He murmured, going into ninja mode.

Suddenly, a female figure approached him. "Calm down Michealangelo, I am not going to harm you."

The woman looked almost angelic. She had long black hair and brown eyes and she looked so....familiar.

"Oh uh...who are you?" He asked, putting away his weapon. The woman simply smiled. "I guess you can call me a...guardian angel."

Mikey's eyes widened. "Woah, cool!" He said in surprise. "Where are your wings?" He asked, looking at her.

She laughed. "Nevermind that, Michealangelo...I am here because you said life would have been better if you'd never mutated, and I'm going to show you that you are wrong."

Mikey tilted his head. "Oh...okay." He said. The woman looked at him kindy. "Tell me Michealangelo, why do you think life would be better without you?"

Mikey sighed. "Well...I always mess things up and my brothers never seen to want me around."

The woman frowned. "I am sure that once we are finished, you will think otherwise."

Mikey looked up. "Huh?" The woman took his hand. "Hang on tight...we're going to the past!"

Mikey was about to ask another question when he suddenly felt himself moving through the air.

"Ahhhh!" He screamed, holding onto the woman's hand for dear life as they flew above the city through the stars.

Suddenly, Mikey's saw a blinding flash of light, and soon they were on the ground again.

Mikey looked around. "W-Where are we?" He asked, turning to the woman.  "The past." She replied simply.

Mikey then recognized the place. It was where he'd met Leatherhead. "Oh yeah...I remember this place."

He looked around, expecting to see the giant mutant alligator. "Where is Leatherhead?" He asked.

The woman took his hand and again, they teleported. Mikey found himself in a place he'd never seen before.

He then saw the mutant alligator in a gigantic pink cage with restraints all over his body and a muzzle on him.

Mikey gasped and ran to his friend. "Leatherhead!" He whimpered. "What happened to him?"