Darcy Chest infection

This has been been written Adaaa_xo
and myself on Google docs.
Please give us some prompts you can comment at the end of this or send us in private message.

Harry was woken up in the middle of the night by someone coughing violently. He tiredly stepped out of bed and went to check on who it was. He peeked into Jamie's room but he was fast asleep, he then looked in holly's room and she was also asleep so then he went to see Darcy. When he entered her room she was sitting at the edge of her bed, doubled over and coughing. Her hand was clutching her chest and her hair covering her face. Harry immediately approached her, sitting next to her and pulling her hair away from her face.

"H-hurts dad" Darcy spoke hoarsely, clearing her throat once she stopped coughing. "What hurts, sweetie?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "Ch-chest" Holly stuttered, gesturing to her chest. Harry grabbed her water from her table and passed it to her, she took a few sips before putting it back down.

Darcy just groaned not feeling well. Harry hugged his eldest and sighed as he felt the girl burning up. "I'm going to get you some medicine," Harry said. Darcy nodded and as Harry left the room to go down the stairs Darcy went into a coughing fit. Harry rushed over to her.

Louis woke up to hearing coughing. He rolled over and sighed as he couldn't feel harry. His first instinct was his husband's asthma playing up. Louis got in search of Harry. Harry heard footsteps so went to the stop of Darcy room stairs. "Lou is that you '' Harry asked. "Yea everything ok" Louis asked. "No Darcy has a fever and nasty cough, can you grab some fever reducer and cough mixture?" Harry said.

"Yeah of course" Louis left to go and get the medicine, along with a glass of water. When he came back upstairs he saw Harry comforting Darcy. She looked tired and slightly pale. "Here, love" Louis measured out the cough mixture and gave it to Darcy at the right dosage as well as the fever reducers. Darcy took the medicine and laid back down. "Do you want me or papa to stay with you tonight?" Harry asked and Darcy shook her head. She said goodnight to her parents and they left the room.

"I don't think she should go to school tomorrow, I'll stay home from work" Louis offered and Harry agreed. Harry and Louis left their bedroom door open so they could hear Darcy. Harry and Louis lay there just listening out.

Darcy was almost asleep when he started coughing. "That really doesn't sound good, try and get her a GP appointment" Harry said as Louis went to get up. Louis headed into Darcy's room to see if she was okay.

"Darc? You okay?" He asked as he walked over to her, she had tears in her eyes and she couldn't stop coughing. She shook her head and Louis put his hand in her back to comfort her. When she stopped coughing she snuggled into her papa's side, wanting a cuddle. Louis cuddled her for a while until she had fallen asleep. Louis decided to lay down as he couldn't really move with the way Darcy was cuddled to him and lay down and shut his eyes.

Harry assumed his husband stayed with Darcy which made him happier especially as she was in the loft conversation. It was times like this he hated her being up there but knew she needed her own room and not to share it with holly. He ended up falling asleep alone, not minding it too much because he knew Darcy needed Louis more.

The next morning Harry was woken up by his alarm clock. He sighed, covering his face with his pillow to block out the harsh sunlight. He knew he had to wake Holly and Jamie up as they had school and he also needed to go to work. He stepped out of bed, slipping in his slippers and leaving his bedroom. He woke Holly up first as her room was closest to his and Louis' room and then went to wake Jamie up. He decided to go and see how Darcy was doing and headed towards the loft. When he got there he saw that Darcy was awake, crying because her chest was hurting and Louis was comforting her. Harry knew that Louis didn't get much sleep, his eyes were red and sunken in slightly.