Chapter Three: One and Only

Itachi stood in front of me with a small smile. "(Y/N). I missed you." He said.

I smiled and ran over to him, I took a leap and jumped on him, wrapping my arms around him, tightly. "I missed you too, Itachi."

I sighed and put the tea down beside Kakashi's bed. "Geez, Kakashi, you're gonna let someone younger than you put you on bed rest?" I asked and smiled at him.

He rolls his eyes. "Unlike me, he's a double Sharingan wielder and a born Uchiha." He said. "And, you're pretty experienced with his powers, aren't you?" He asked.

"...Well, yeah. I used to train with him, but he would never go full out on me. And, I saw him train with Sasuke and Shisui. But, it's been five years since I have last seen him in action." I told him.

"Right." He muttered, and picked up the cup, he pulled his mask down and took a sip of the tea. "This is good. You know, you're wife material?" He asked and chuckled.

I felt my cheeks heat up, embarrassed. "Haha, I don't know. Don't think there's anyone who would marry an eighteen-year-old with a son." I said.

He looks at me. "If you let me, I would go ahead and put a ring on your finger." He said in his usual casual tone.

I jumped and shook my head, vigorously. "No, no, no, I'm good. Thanks." I muttered.

He chuckles and sips on the tea. "Offer is always there, always have been."

"Yeah, yeah," I mumbled.

"...How is Inamake?" He asked.

"Oh, Inamake is okay," I said. "He's actually waiting to come inside. He wants to see if you're okay." I told him.

"Oh, tell him to come in."

I nodded and went over to Kakashi's door and looked at Inamake, he was looking at the rail. There was a crow.

"Hm? Something wrong?" I asked him.

He jumps and looks at me. "M-Mommy! You scared me! Ah... It's nothing though, but that crow has been sitting there the whole time. Crows are cool, but that one has just been staring at me. So creepy..." He said.

I smiled and held my finger out, the crow flew over and sat on my finger. "When I first saw one, I was really creeped out by them. But, then your father really changed my input on them." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, crows were kind of his thing," I told him.

"Wow!" He smiled. I then lifted the finger up and the crow flew away. I looked at my son, "Kakashi said you can come in." I said.

"Ah!" He grins and runs inside, over to Kakashi.

I should go and grab us some food.

I stood up and walked down the stairs. I walked down the street, thinking of what to buy us.

I hummed as I walked, but then I felt my hand being grabbed and then I was pulled right into an alleyway. I gasped and huffed. "WHO DO YOU THINK Y--"

"(Y/N). Don't shout."

I immediately stopped, my eyes shot up at the voice and met with those familiar black eyes.

"I...Itachi..." I muttered.

"I'm glad you still remember my name." He said.

I shook my head. "No... No, I'm hallucinating. Yup, I've gone crazy." I said. "Crazy. Yup."

"I don't think you've gone crazy. Just don't believe that I'm here." He said.

"Don't wanna believe it."