Nick Austin

"who was that?"

-Nick gets jealous when a guy comes up to you and starts flirting. ( request )

"I'm gonna go to the restroom before we leave." Nick said getting up and walking away.(y/n) stood by the exit off the mall on her phone. She looked up when a shadow covered her screen.

"Can I help you?" She asked the guy who was standing in front of her. "I'm Jonah. What's your name?" He asked looking her up and down. "(y/n)." She said bluntly not wanting to talk. (y/n) wasn't oblivious. She knew he was trying to flirt with her. "Well (y/n), I just want to tell you that you're a very beautiful girl." He said. "Thank you." She replied looking away from Jonas.

"Could I maybe get your number or something?" He asked with a small smile. "Uh... no. I have a boyfriend." She said awkwardly hoping Nick was coming that way. "Is he here?" He laughed a little. She nodded slowly.

"Look, I don't wanna sound like a bitch, but could you please just walk away?" (y/n) asked in the kindest way possible. "Why?" He asked. "Cause my boyfriends gonna get here and then we're gonna leave." She explained.

"Hey babe." Nick said walking up to (y/n) and protectively wrapping a arm around her shoulders. "Ready to go?" He asked acting as if Jonah wasn't there. She nodded and Jonah rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Who was that?" Nick asked while glaring at the guy. No one." (y/n) shook her head. "What was he saying?" Nick questioned again. "Nothing. Its not a big deal." (y/n) said trying to get him to drop it. Nick huffed. "Come on lets go home." (y/n) said grabbing his hand and leaving the mall.

Kinda short but I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to comment and vote. Thank you for reading 💜