Nessa Barrett

Insecure

-Nessa and Mads have been hanging out a lot lately and you've been busy with work so you haven't had much time with Nessa and you start to get jealous.

Request by @destinyaaliyahmarcus

(y/n) frowned at her phone as a video of Mads and Nessa played on her screen. Nessa held her phone up facing them as Mads smiled and wrapped her in a hug. The two had been hanging out a lot lately. Going shopping or getting food together.

Although, (y/n) couldn't really blame Nessa. (y/n) had been at the studio a lot the past week and she hasn't been able to spend as much time with her girlfriend. She also knew Mads and Nessa were really close, but she still couldn't help the feeling.

"(y/n)." Meredith, a writer she was working with, spoke. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. What are we doing now?" (y/n) asked setting her phone down.

"Actually, we're done for the day. Are you sure you're good though? You seemed a little annoyed at whatever you had on your phone." Meredith pointed out.

"It's nothing. I swear." (y/n) said trying to laugh it off.

"Ok, but you know you can text me whenever, right?" Meredith questioned grabbing her things.

"Yeah." (y/n) nodded as the two walked out of the studio.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

(y/n) laid in her shared bed with Nessa waiting for her to come home. She checked the time on her phone. 10:45 PM. She went her messages and clicked on Nessa's name.

(y/n)
Hey baby, you ok?
it's late

Ness
Yeah, sorry :(
I'm still with Mads, but I'll be
home soon

(y/n)
Ok I might fall asleep so
I love you

Ness
I love you too

(y/n) sighed and plugged the charger into her phone and placed it on the nightstand. She turned the light off and pulled the covers up and closed her eyes.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

Nessa laid down next to (y/n) who was asleep in the dark room. She slowly got under the covers trying her best not to wake up her girlfriend, but failed when (y/n) opened her eyes and turned over to face her.

"Hey, Ness." She whispered.

"Hi, baby." Nessa whispered back cuddling her body into (y/n)'s. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's ok. Did you just get home?" (y/n) questioned looking at the time on her phone.

"Yeah, we lost track of time." Nessa explained.

"Oh ok." (y/n) mumbled.

"I'm sorry. Are you mad?" Nessa asked noticing her mood change.

"No, i'm not mad. It's just..." (y/n) paused for a moment before asking. "Are you cheating on me with Mads?"

"What? Cheating on you with Mads?" Nessa repeated shocked that she would even think that.

"It's just you've been spending a lot of time together lately and I know I've been at the studio a lot lately. I get it Mads is really pretty, but-" (y/n) rambled until Nessa cut her off.

"I'm not cheating on you with Mads. We've both had time off and we decided to hang out. That's all, I swear." Nessa said grabbing (y/n)'s hand. "Besides I don't even see Mads that way and neither does she."

"I'm sorry. I've just been thinking about it too much." (y/n) admitted.

"Well, you can stop now cause I only love you." Nessa said kissing her cheek.

!!!!
Hi! I know a lot of people don't read this part, but if you do I have a question. My request are closed right now, BUT i really want to do a Sabrina Quesada imagine so if you have an idea for one could you please comment?

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading💜