Hey you

Harry was struggling with the door, his key just wouldn't fit. Sunshine was impatiently waiting beside him, both of them incredibly wet from the downpouring rain. He managed to get the door open eventually though, rushing straight for the bathroom once he did.

He threw a fluffy towel sunshine's way, before wrapping himself up in one, finally, some warmth again.

Suddenly, sunshine was standing there, right in front of him, his hands on the towel wrapped around Harry's waist. His hands ran across Harry's ribs, still slightly wet and glistening in the low light of his bathroom. He leaned down, pressing soft kisses over said ribs, Harry was confused, but way too into it to put a stop to it.

Sunshine's hand came up then, making its way up Harry's thigh. He traced the outline of Harry's member through the towel before pushing his palm flat against it.

Harry was seeing stars, this had got to be the best feeling in the world.

His hand started moving, slowly rubbing up and down. Sunshine's eyes were fixated on his own movements, Harry's were the same. He wished he could take a picture of this, keep it in his possession forever.

Sunshine tugged them towards the bedroom, making Harry straddle him as he continued palming before he wrapped his hand around him, the towel being the only thing separating them from skin to skin contact.

"Sunshine", Harry whispered, eyes fluttering closed.

And sunshine began properly stroking him, Harry wrapped his arms around his shoulders, big green eyes staring into the blue ones in front of him, as he started thrusting his hips up.

"S it feel good?" Sunshine whispered, eyes trained on him.

"Please", Harry whimpered, Rolling his hips and feeling sunshine pressing up to him, so he was enjoying this as much as he was, "please".

And sunshine unwrapped the towel strung around his waist. "Jesus", sunshine whispered, taking a good look at the price in front of him. He sat still for a couple of seconds, just looking at him. Pink and straining and all just for him. Harry felt him shift, felt him pushing right up against him and fuck he wanted that.

He watched sunshine lick the palm of his hand with lazy eyes, before watching his hand wrap around him. He took in a deep breath, moaning softly.

Sunshine stroked him slowly, dragging his hand from base to tip in tantalisingly long strokes, thumbing over his slit every couple strokes. Harry felt like he was floating.

He couldn't keep still himself, rolling his hips with every stroke, pushing himself against sunshine, wondering how it would feel if he did the same to him. The funny feeling washed over him again, his stomach tying itself in knots before he started seeing stars. He started shooting rope after rope over sunshine's fist, moaning ever so sweetly in the otherwise quiet bedroom.

"Yeah", sunshine whispered, jerking him through it, "fuck, you're so beautiful".

A tear rolled down Harry's cheek and sunshine looked at him with a soft expression on his face.

"Hey", he whispered, "are you okay?" He pulled Harry down and kissed him tenderly.

Harry just nodded, glancing up at him, not quite believing what had just happened.

Sunshine cleaned both of them off with the discarded towel, before pulling Harry back under his arm.

"I haven't even seen you yet", Harry pouted.

Sunshine chuckled, brushing a hand through Harry's curls, "you really want to?"

Harry nodded quickly, and so sunshine unwrapped his own towel. Harry was gaping, he knew he was, but this man was just incredible, more gorgeous than anyone Harry had ever met.

Sunshine pulled him down, tracing his fingers over Harry's jaw, "I promise I looked better before I got stranded here".

Harry didn't believe him, that shouldn't even be a possibility.

"You looked so beautiful on top of me", sunshine whispered, "couldn't quite believe it".

Harry's breathing was evening out as he laid on his chest, listening to him whispering sweet words of praise.

"Your eyes are red".

Harry wiped them quickly, embarrassed about how much he had cried in front of him, "sorry".

"It's fine, just wanna know what's going on".

"I've never been touched like that, or at all really, ever, it's all a bit much".

"Did I go too far?"

"No", Harry shook his head, "no, it felt amazing, you make me feel amazing".

And so they kissed again, just as soft as their others were. The sound of raindrops falling on their roof being the only sound in the room. It was all so intimate, it was all Harry had ever wanted.