Eclipse

"I'm just gonna warn you, they're a lot", Louis said, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist and peaking over his shoulder, "this smells so good".

"They're friends with you, of course they are", Harry giggled.

"Babes, your leg is shaking, maybe it's time to sit down?"

Harry pouted and shook his head, "wanna keep cooking".

Louis didn't listen to him and just lifted him on the counter.

"Louuu", Harry whined.

"Just tell me what I need to do".

"I can boss you around?"

"Just this once you can", he laughed, before pressing a kiss to his forehead.

Harry loved the fact that Louis would always make sure he was still having fun, yes he took care of him and his disability, but he never made it feel like Harry could do less because of it.

"Niall just texted, they're almost here".

"Do I look okay?" Harry asked.

"You look gorgeous, I love the new blouse".

"It has little flamingoes on it", Harry grinned.

"It's very, you".

The doorbell interrupted their little moment.

"Louis man! 'S been a while".

"It has, I've missed you guys".

"Where's your loverboy then?"

"Still in the kitchen I think".

"Making him cook, aye?"

"What can I say? He's just better at it".

Harry rolled his chair towards the door, "hiya", he said, "I'm Harry", he shook everyone's hand and let them in. "Just sit wherever, make yourselves at home, I'll go open up a bottle real quick".

He smirked as he listened to the guys talk,

"you really hit the jackpot, hmm Tommo? Sweet, gorgeous, and a good cook?"

"Yeah, I really don't know how I got this lucky".

Harry was blushing as he brought the bottle to the living room. Louis kissed his cheek as soon as he sat down next to him, placing his hand on his thigh and squeezing lightly, "I love you", he mouthed.

"So how are you guys, how's the ladies?"

"Well, I kind of wanted to see you cause I've got some news", Zayn said.

"No!" Louis gasped, "you're getting married?"

Zayn shook his head, "better, I'm gonna be a dad".

"No way!" Louis yelled, jumping up and hugging him tight, "congrats man, that's amazing!"

"Gigi kind of had a question for you, I'll call her real quick".

Harry looked at the screen as well, gasping slightly as he saw the most gorgeous woman pop up on the screen.

"Hi darling", she smiled, "Zayn told you the news then?"

"Oh my god, yes! Congrats doll! I can already see the pregnancy glow".

Gigi giggled, "that your boy then?"

"That he is".

"Where'd you find someone this handsome then?"

"Probably made him in the same factory you made Zayn".

"Fair point", she laughed, "well how's your boy feel about dating the godfather of my future daughter?"

"It's a girl?" Louis asked with so much excitement in his voice.

Zayn laughed and shook his head, "don't think that's the part of the sentence you needed to focus on, bro".

"Godfather? Godfather! You want me to? Oh my god yes, yes, yes, I'm gonna spoil her rotten".

Gigi panned the camera down to show her belly.

"you're already so far along", Louis said in awe, "can't believe she's really in there".

"I can't wait until I can hold her", Gigi sighed.

"She's gonna be so beautiful".

"I hope so", she laughed, "I'm extremely tired though, gonna take a nap now, have fun boys, goodnight!" With that, she hung up the phone.

The rest of the evening was filled with lots of chatter and laughter. Harry had never felt this content in his life. It felt like he'd known these people for ages, like he could tell them anything and everything and they wouldn't judge him. He felt so happy to finally have normal human interaction, instead of a letter like twice a month.

He loved Louis' friends, they were so funny and immediately treated him like they'd known him for ages, they complimented his cooking as well as his outfit as well as just him, but most of all, they put the brightest smile on Louis' face. Harry could stare at that smile forever.

It was past 12 when Zayn finally left. He'd stayed a bit longer to talk about the godfather stuff. Seeing Louis so excited made his heart melt. He cuddled up to him on the couch and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Love seeing you so happy", he whispered.

Louis looked at him and smiled, "I love seeing you happy as well".

Harry took his hand in his and laced their fingers together, "can't believe you're gonna be a godfather".

"I know, I can't believe they trust me enough for that".

"Are you joking? You're amazing with kids, I'm almost envious of the girl now".

Louis chuckled at that.

"I'm excited for our future".

"Yea?" Louis asked in a whisper.

"Just wanna raise some kiddies and a dog with you".

"Stop, my heart can't handle the thought of little Harry's running around".

"I wish", Harry sighed, "must be nice to be able to get pregnant".

Louis leaned over and pressed a kiss to his tummy, "can always try".

Harry squinted at him, "don't ruin my future talk with your dirty thoughts".

"I'm just saying, maybe you're the exception, it doesn't hurt to try".

He laughed at that, "fine, don't disappoint me", he said sternly.

Louis just rolled on top of him and kissed him deeply.

They didn't end up as the exception after all, but Harry could live with that now that he was running his hands through soft chestnut hair as light snores filled up their living room. He wouldn't trade this feeling for anything in the world.