𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝙅𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨

"Riding round with that stick nigga, these bitch niggas get rolled down" I sung as I put the handgun out the window.

"Where the school at again?" I asked Lala

"The first building one on da left" She said and I nodded

We both got out and I hugged her since me and her wasn't in the same grade, I wasn't ready to go back to school.

Fuck them kids and that's on pregnant bitches.

I walked to my class, I lowkey forgot where it was but I found my way, I wasn't ready for this wack ass teacher this early in the morning but it's whatever.

"Oh hello Miss.Thomas, glad you're joining us today" My teacher smiled

"Don't smile at me" I mumbled as I took my seat in the back, we I got beef with hoes and I aready know they gon start with me but I got my strap on me and it will be used on any and everybody.

"Look's like the bitch is back" Mya said out loud for me and her lil friends to hear, and you know they started doig that white ass giggle.

Mya turned and smiled at me. "Wassup fag"

"Bit-" I stopped my self by laughing. "Don't smile at me sis cause your teeth every color but white, fuck out my face"

"Girl goodbye, you're just hating cause we some better bitches than you" her friend co-signed

I snapped my head at her. "Bitches be thinking they doing something with that victora secret" I laughed. "Must and Perfume don't mix bitch, try again"

I just got up from my seat cause I wasn't paying attention no way, so why be here? Im just wasting my time and breath, cause if I just drop dead ion want my last words to be to them bitches. I went down the stairs the part where none of the students wanna be. There was a bunch of writing on the wall, it was creepy but I liked it.

There was some stairs on the floor but they wouldn't take you to any classes or anything, it was like a hide out.

"Yo, didn't I tell you to push her ass more innat?!"

"Nigga, im trying dawg but the bitch will only bleed out more, I keep hitting her ass with the bat, fuck you think im tryna do?!"

"Should've asked Khari to drain the bitch, would've sucked everything outta her body"

"Ya'll let's just cut her body open and get the vaccum cleaner"

I still went up the stairs, not really caring what they were talking about cause that was none of my business. Once they noticed me they put me at gun point and I just laughed and pulled mine out too, but I actually shot one of them.

"I just shot your nig-"

Next thing you know my body drops onto the floor and it feels like im being carried or taken away, my vison was blurry and everything just went black.