𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝙆𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨

"Get to talking" I looked at my mom with a straight face

"Look...son where you even got that information from? People love ly-"

"why you haven't showed me my birth certificate?" I askd and she froze not saying a word.  "Exactly, cause you know you been lying to me"

"How did you even find out?" She lowly said

"Don't worry about it" I grabbed my keys. "Imma see you later" I closed the front door before she could even say anything.

I didn't hate her or anything, she raised me my whole life when she could've dipped when my dad died, but she still lied to me. I felt my phone buzz, I seen it was Taj that started a live.

"Ya'll Jodeci said she was striaght" He said before laughing

Random Bae come through

Skittles Pox (Jodi) I am though, your point?

"Khari why is she playing with you man?"

6Syx6 Then why your sister came to me saying she never sleep at your house

Khari__ You dead ass wrong and you wonder why I said you wasn't staying with me

"Khari shut the fuck up, you know you want her" Taj mugged his phone

R.I.P MAJ So Samaj dies and you don't care @Khari__ ???

"We never fucked with her or you, you her bestfriend so you supposed to act like you care but she aint shit to us" Taj shrugged

Khari__ Get off this live bruh, we don't even fuck with you

R.I.P MAJ  I don't care about none of that shit you saying, that's why yo new bitch bald head

When Taj read that he threw the phone at the wall, then picked it up.

"Bitch, I know she didn't just say that" Taj put the phone at an angle. "Don't disrespect my bestfriend bitch, she's bald and gracious by choice unlike you whose bald head involuntarily, indefinitely."

Khari__😂😂

Random "Involuntarily, indefinitely" Took me tf out 😂😂😂

I exited out the live so I didn't see the other comments,I started up my car and backed out the driveway. I was going to the address my dad gave me, I never knew I had a sister either. I wanted to ask my mom about her too but I was to mad, I couldn't face her right now.

I was thinking about how awkward this shit gon be when I knock on the door, I wasn't mentally ready but I had no choice, I had to go see my sister. Surprisingly the house was in my mother's neighborhood, so I just had to drive up a couple of  streets. When I pulled up to the house I got a good look at it.

"He sure this it?" I questioned as I got out, closing the door.

I walked up to the house and rung the door bell twice hoping someone would answer. After 3 minutes some lady opened the door.

"Hello?"

"Hey..I'm here for

Cashmere Woods

"Cashmere Woods" I said and hereyes widen

"What do you want with my daughter?" She folded her arms