Goody Two Shoes //Ryden or Frerard//

I like this song a lot, thanks Umbrella Academy :D

A n y w a y s-

Gerard~ Danger Days era
Frank~ Revenge era

Ryan~ Pretty. Odd era
Brendon~ Vices and Virtues era

A's/tops- Frank and Brendon

B's/bottoms- Gerard and Ryan

Highschool AU (UwU)

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

A is considered the "bad boy" of the school that everyone either hated or loved. A has had a lot of relationships but they never felt or dealt with true heartbrake. A's parents and nice and loving but they just don't approve of A's behavior now and then. A likes parting and small events, drinking and smoking was just a thing they did and didn't care much about.

B is the shy "good two shoes" of the school. They have never done anything bad, never gotten into a fight, had perfect grades, was nice no matter what. B had nice parents as well they just had a stricter household. B has never been to a proper highschool party and has never drank or smoked before.

Despite these two being completely different they were good friends.

One day while A's parents were out for a weekend work trip A threw a party at their place. B's parents were out for the weekend as well to visit family.

A happily invited their best friend B to their party and B hesitantly agreed.

Once B arrived at the party B eneded up chilling (more like awkwardly standing) in the corner of the room watching chaotic highschoolers drink and smoke and socialize.

Soon enough B was starting to get asked if he drank or smoke for Ryan could go hang out with other people only for B to say he didn't do either of those activities.

"Goody two shoes."

"Don't drink?"

"Don't smoke?"

"What do you do?"

Soon enough A swept in to save B from all the peer pressure.

Let's see how this night goes with A now by B's side.