Chapter 5

Zayn's POV

           I woke up with a pounding headache and a body wrapped around me. I blinked a few times trying to clear my eyes from sleep so I could see where I was. My eyes were met with a blonde haired boy resting his head on my chest and his arms and legs tangled around me.

            I smiled at the sight in front of me. He looked so perfect laying on me. I pulled him closer to me, if that was even possible, and leaned down to kiss the top of his head. He started moving around a bit, then his beautiful eyes started fluttering. Once opened, he looked at me and looked really confused.

          "Hi." I whispered smiling at him.

          "Hi? Did we stay like this all night?" He asked me.

           "I don't really remember. I just kind of remember talking to you then..." I trailed off as I remembered trying to kiss him. I'm so stupid! This kid is 15, of course he's never been kissed before! I don't even know if he's into guys either.

           "You were really drunk. It's okay." He told me. He must have noticed the look on my face when I remembered the event that took place. I nodded, then lifted one of my hands to run my fingers through his hair. It felt greasy but it was still perfect. His eyes closed and he cuddled into my chest again. My pounding headache seemed to disappear as I saw how happy he was from just my touch.

          He opened his eyes then looked at my lips.

           "How did you know you were bi?" He asked me. A light blush painted his cheeks and he moved one hand to my chest and started playing with my shirt.

           "I was 13 and I realized I thought some guys were really nice to look at, but girls were to. I never thought it was a bad thing to like both guys and girls." I told him. I was getting some feelings that he was asking me for his own reasons, but I didn't know for sure.

          "Oh. Did you kiss a guy to see if you were?" He asked quietly. He sounded so innocent, that I didn't know if I should tell him how I actually found out I was bi. Not only was did I think someone guys were attractive, I started to get sexually aroused around the very hot looking guys. But something about Niall tells me he has never even gotten a boner from anyone in his life. He probably doesn't even know what to do if he gets one.

           "No, I found out in other ways." I decided to keep it innocent. He nodded then looked down at his hand still playing with my shirt. "Do you think you are?" I asked slowly.

          "I've never thought about it before. Girls don't like me because I'm annoying and ugly. But my best friend Harry always cuddled me and kissed my cheek and stuff like that, but I never thought it was weird. Most guys would, right?" At the thought of this Harry guy being able to touch my Niall I felt very jealous. I leaned down and kissed his head. I want him to be mine and mine only.

           "Do you want to see? Can I be your first kiss?" I asked him. His cheeks flushed and he sat up. I did too.

            "I don't know what to do." He said, blushing even darker. I smiled and scoot closer to him.

           "Just follow my lead then." I told him while leaning in. I got centimeters from his lips and felt his warm breath. I cupped his cheek and leaned in more, until I felt his lips lightly brush mine. I felt sparks from the contact.

           Just as I was about to fully press my lips to his, I heard the door bell ring from upstairs. He pulled back and looked up. I saw the thoughts going through his head and he stood up. My heart started pounding in my chest and tears welled up in my eyes. He can't leave me now. Niall looked back at me and his face went from hopful to sad. What he did next shocked me to the point beyond return.