Chapter 13

Zayn's POV

             At first I didn't know what to do. I was going to kiss back, but I saw icy blue eyes flash through my mind and pulled back.

            Liam's eyes looked like he was shocked by his own actions. He shook his head and stood up, knocking the chair down.

             "I'm sorry, Zayn." He said walking away from me. I took a deep breath and reached out and got a hold of his hand. He stopped and turned to me.

               "Okay." I said. I knew I love Niall, but if I keep spending so much time at home and away from Liam, he might try to take him from me. I just hope Niall is okay with this.

                 "Okay? You'll give me a chance?" He said, hope laced in his voice. I gave him a small smile and nodded. "Oh my gosh." He whispered and pulled me into his arms. I let out a small laugh and wrapped my arms around him.          

          We only pulled apart when someone came in and cleared their throat. "Sorry about that." Liam said, scratching the back of his neck. The man just looked at us and nodded.

               For the rest of the day we worked hard serving everyone that walked through the door. By the end of they day I was exhausted, then again I'm like that everyday.

              I walked out from the back after putting all the dishes away and saw Liam laying on the floor. I laughed a bit, then he looked over at me.

             "I'm so tired." He whined.

             "Me too. I'm going to go home now. I'll see you tomorrow." As soon as I said I was leaving, he jumped up and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I let out a squeal and started squirming.

              "Li! Put me down!" I laughed.

              "Nope! I'm going to kidnap you!" The moment he said that my face dropped. Does he know? He put me down and his smile dropped. "Zayn, you look like you've seen a ghost. Are you alright?"

             "Yeah, that's just not s-something to joke about." I said, nervously playing with my shirt.

              "Oh... sorry I just, uh, sorry." He said and moved closer to me and kissed my cheek. I smile a bit, but felt so guilty. I only liked Niall's kisses, I only liked Niall to touch me. "So did you want to come over for a bit, like, eat dinner with me and watch a movie?"

             "Uh, sure." I  thought of saying no because Niall is home alone, but I guess this is part of making sure Liam doesn't start think things.

               We left in separate cars and met at his house. He got out and went to open the front door for me. The air was getting colder now, considering it was was just the beginning of September. We got inside and Liam ordered a pizza.

            We sat on the couch curled in a blanket after it got here. I hadn't eaten anything in a long time. I've just been too depressed to eat because I didn't want Niall mad at me and I kept feeling bad about Harry. I ate half a slice and felt too full.

            "Zayn, you make me feel fat. I can eat a whole pizza by myself and you can't even eat a whole slice of pizza." I laughed.

              "I don't always feel hungry, so I don't eat. I guess I taught myself not to eat that much." I shrugged. Liam looked at me, his brown eyes looking into mine. His hands moved around my waste pulling me onto his lap. I blushed at the movement, but kind of enjoyed being held like this.