Becoming a genin

bby boy Gaara drawn by yours truly, btw can someone please give this boy some hugs I-

anyway...I'm planning on drawing something like this every few chapters just to spice it up here and there, suggestions are welcome!)

It's been a couple of years since you were first sucked into this world with no warning and you were now 12 years old

You have been sharpening your control over your aura (which you've decided to call "Euphoric release" because you got tired of referring to it as a weird misty aura (you also just wanted a cool move name)) as well as your freaky future vision that only came when you were unconscious (you never truly had a good night's rest when they came, so you attempted to control when they came to you instead of you getting caught off guard whenever they did decide to pop up), You had tried to get control over your teleportation power but you could never seem to stop it or really choose your destination, which had lead to a lot of moments where you were lost for multiple hours trying to get back to the leaf village via teleportation.

You had also discovered you could levitate a couple of inches max above the ground and the way you discovered this wasn't in a way you were proud of, You were going down some stairs in a rush which unsurprisingly eventually lead to you falling face-first downwards and you promptly yelled curse words as you fell. You closed your eyes when you were about to hit the ground and waited for the impact and pain you were gonna experience once your face met with the floor, however...

the impact never came...

You slowly opened one of your eyes to find yourself an inch above the ground levitating. As soon as the fact that you were levitating sunk in you freaked out midair and fell.

And so ever since that day you never had to experience the pain of rolling down the stairs ever again...

Well, that was what you wished you could say unfortunately your levitation was some whack as well, it only worked sometimes and you couldn't even levitate higher than 11 inches off the ground

Anyway, enough of that, You weren't horrible at taijutsu but it could use some work, Your aim was pretty good, and your jutsu wasn't half bad but the hand signs scared you, as much as a Naruto fan that you were you weren't exactly enough of a fan to bother learning the hand signs which you thought would never be of much use to you so it took your hands a while to get used to the weird and unusual movements that you had to perform

Luckily for you, you were the main character, and not only that, you were supposed to be an overpowered main character. So because of your immense luck, you had been granted the blessing of a power that is being able to make up your own jutsus with some whack hand signs.

All in all, you were somewhat sure that if you ever had to fight with there being no other solution you would at least not go down without a fight.