Thirty-Five

Charlie's POV

I sat on the gray rocking chair as I stared at Roman and the boys as they put up Lego set of Batman and his spaceship.

"No daddy!that doesn't go there. Put it here" Lucion giggled as he untacked the Lego piece and out it in a different place.

Roman just smiled and kissed the boys head as they laughed at Roman's silliness.
It had been a full month since I recovered from my injuries.

I had been healing pretty fast.
Roman got up and kisses my lips.

"I have to go check out the borders. Cole just informed me of some new family that moved in today. You'll be ok,right?" I nodded as he pecks my lips again making the boys yell out eww in disgust.

"Eww daddy!" I hear Lukas whine as Lucion covered his brother's eyes.

Roman chuckles deeply.

"Well I'll be doing a lot more than that unless you boys go take a shower" they ran to their bathroom giggling.

"Be back later,love you Charlie"

"I love you too Roman" he pecks my cheek then my nose then my lips before he leaves.

I stood up and cleaned out the boys toys before checking in on them in their bathtub.
"Papa,come pway wif us" Lukas says and I got closer to them,my boys are playing with toy boats that have those operated water proof remotes.

I sat by the bathtub and started scrubbing them up with wash cloths until they're clean.
Lukas managed to fall asleep in the tub so I quickly got him out before he'd drown or get water in his ears.

Lucion got out on his own and got himself in a towel after handing me,Lukas towel.

"Thank you baby" I said smiling at Lucion as we walked back into their room.

"Papa?can you give me a hand?" Lucion asked as his head got stuck around the arm part.

Note to self: buy new clothes for the boys.

Once I'd finished getting them both dressed,they had their nap while I opened my laptop to get some work done.