῾ 𝗶. 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽: 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗎

won yeongji

"you really are stupid, aren't you, kim mingyu?!" i sighed, looking at the beyond repair phone that he held in his hands.

"i didn't mean to break it! i thought it was in my pocket but then i heard a crack and realized i ran it over..." mingyu replied, still panicking at the broken phone.

"you ran it over?!"

"with my skateboard..."

"with your skateboard?!"

"yeah..."

"mingyu, how're you going to tell auntie?!" i shouted, hitting his head with my hand.

"i don't know!" he replied, dropping the phone again.

"AHH I DROPPED IT AGAIN!"

"aish, you're dumb, kim mingyu," i sighed, picking the phone up from ground, circuits and wires poking out of it. "well, there's no helping it now. you're gonna have to buy a new one."

"obviously! but what am i gonna do about my life?! how am i gonna get around?!"

"i don't know, ask auntie about it. you're gonna have to buy a new one. it's summer, i'm pretty sure you can get a job somewhere," i sighed, giving him back the mess of circuits and wires. "until then, ill pray you don't get your ass kicked."

kim mingyu and i have been friends since elementary school. it all started because i was his seatmate throughout our middle school years together and we grew close because of that ever since. even though we both went to different high schools and lived ten minutes away from each other, that still didn't stop him from coming over to my house to hang out.

"wait! can you do me a favor, then?" he asked, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"what?" i snapped.

"can you take care of my streaks?" he asked with his best puppy dog eyes.

ugh, how could i say no to this baby?

"no."

"PLEASE?!"

"FINE!"

"hehe, love you, bestie~!" he sang, taking my phone and logging into his snapchat.

"yeah, yeah, i know, what would you do without me?" i replied, taking my phone back from him. "are any of your friends cute?"

"okay, now youre overdoing it," he replied as we walked back to my house. "and besides, my friends are ugly."

"what- its summer and i want myself a cute boy to spend it with," i replied, looking over his snapchat contact list.

"you're delusional," he sighed, opening the door to my house.

"ahh, welcome back, you two! there's watermelon on the table!" mom said, waving at us.

"thanks, mom! we love you!" i replied, taking my shoes off and putting on the house slippers that sat next to the door.

"after i eat this entire bowl of watermelon, i'm going home," mingyu said, picking up the bowl from the table and heading over to the couch.