different?

annies pov 

as i woke up i realized i wasn't in my own room. i then see lauren right beside me and remember that i slept at her house yesterday. i get up and go downstairs for some water. that's when i see johnny.

j: hey, why are you here?

a: hey, umm i stayed with lauren last night

j: oh, that's cool

a: yeah

as i was walking back up to laurens room i felt someone hold my hand. it was johnny.

j: can we talk about yesterday?

a: nothing happened yesterday so i don't know what you're talking about

j: come on annie

a: fine. what about yesterday do you want to talk about

j: i just miss you

a:but-

j: let me finish. the reason why i was with the jocks that day was because they gave me an offer. i got to be on the football team when i go to high school and you know how much that means to me. i really didn't mean to leave you and i really wanted to talk to you that day and tell you how excited i was about it because i knew you would've been really happy. but seeing the people i hung out with i don't know what i was thinking but i had a reputation and i thought that if they saw me talking to you they might not let me on the team. i felt so stupid and that week we became distant made me realize how important you were to me. whenever i wanted to talk to you i would see you with kenzie and jayden and you seemed really happy with them so i didn't want to make you feel upset again. in fact, i still have the bracelets we made when we were little. *shows his bracelet*

johnnys pov

it felt so good to let that all out. when i saw annie she looked speechless and i understand that. but she looked so beautiful, i don't understand why i would've ever left her. she even had tears in her eyes but she still looked amazing and no one ever looks that good when they're crying. wait, am i falling for her? no i can't i love nadia she's the one that i want and need. nadia makes me happy. annie is just my best friend. at least i hope she will be.

annies pov

when he said that. i was speechless. i wish i knew the whole story before i went off at him last night. and the fact that he still had that bracelet made me realize he never forgot about me and never meant to hurt me.

a: im so sorry for going off at you last night

j: its all okay. i get why you did

a: i still have the bracelet too. *shows her bracelet*

j: ahaha i wasn't very good at making friendship bracelets back then. im still not good

a: ahaha yeah, it took you a bunch of tries to make it look somewhat decent

j: HEY!! i tried and that's all that matters

a: yes yes yes i know *laughs*

j: anns?

a: yeah?

j: remember that small favor?

a: the fake girlfriend thing?

j: yeah, are you still up for it? if not its totally fine

a: do you love nadia a lot? 

j: yeah

a: then ill do it

j: wait really?!

a: i mean if you love her a lot then id do anything to make you happy john

j: thanks so much anns or "fake girlfriend"

a: i gotchu 😂

im not gonna lie, i really didn't want to be johns fake girlfriend for a few reasons. 1. i used to like him 2. i don't want to fall for him again 3. my first boyfriend was horrible his name was asher and he abused me and he's still trying to get back with me but he doesn't know where i am right now. i just don't want to fall in love with john when he doesn't feel the same towards me. 

a: anyways i should probably head home now

j: okay

a: i'll go say bye to lolo first

j: alright

a: LOLO!!!

l: WHAT??

a: im just here to say goodbye

l: youre leaving already?

a: yeah and technically me and john are "dating" now

l: what do you mean by "dating"

a: BYE LOLO!! I'LL MISS YOU!!!

l: WAIT ANNS WE DIDNT FINISH TALKING!!

a: I'LL TELL YOU ALL THE DETAILS TMR! LOVE YA

l: FINE LOVE YOU!!

j: are you ready to go?

a: yeah, bye john

j: heyyy, i have to walk my girlfriend home

a: we're literally neighbors

j: i still want to walk you home

a: fine

it was a pretty silent walk back to my house since it was literally less than 5 minutes

a: well this is where we shall part our ways ahahaha

j: ahaha yup this is where we part our ways

a: okay bye john!

j: *kisses annies cheek* bye love you anns!!

a: john we aren't even dating and no one can see!

j: i know! bye anns!

a: bye john!

johnnys pov

i was really excited that annie agreed to be my fake girlfriend but part of me wants us to be more than that but i know she will never feel the same way. if im going to be honest i didn't love nadia as much as i love annie but nadia made me happy. i just went back to my room and looked at the photo of me and annie from the last time we hangout. i used to have a huge crush on her she was always so beautiful she was perfect. but when i was on the football team i was basically pressured to date nadia since she was a cheerleader. then i grew feelings for her but she obviously didn't because she cheated on me several times. no one in the school knew. until we actually broke up. i just want annie to be my girlfriend. but that'll probably never happen.

annies pov

after john walked me home, he kissed my cheek. i was blushing but hoping that it was dark so he couldn't see. i would be lying if i said that i didn't have feelings on him. i mean he's literally perfect. he has an amazing personality and he's good looking. i just don't know how i feel about the fake girlfriend thing, what would the people at school think. should i tell kenzie and jayden were fake dating or no? i just don't know what to do when him and nadia get back together and he leaves me. even though we aren't actually dating i feel like he'll leave me like he did last time. i really don't want him to but i decided to do this fake girlfriend stuff so if he starts dating nadia again, i got myself into this. i just wish it was real. but it will never be real. he has his eyes on another girl.

1117 WORDS!! that'll probably be the most i'll write. this chapter sucks but oh well. thanks for reading!!!