iambaepplsbrother x aria

this is about to get spicy

iambaepplsbrother had been working hard all day long, he was honestly so tired of being the best roblox live-streamer. he also got lots of hate that day coming from this female by the name of omq_serendipity, he was just overall having a rough day.

he finally decided to end his livestream and call it a day after the massive hate and hard work he had put into his career that day. he stepped out of his gaming office and grabbed his phone, he called aria, smiling.

"hey aria!", iambaepplsbrother said, "hey baby, how r u?" , aria said.

"i'm actually feeling very stressed, it was a rough day, i might pull a bray and a ryan, together." , iambaepplsbrother said. "NO, i can relax you." , aria said. 

"oh really?" , iambaepplsbrother said, his voice straining, as confusion lingered in it. "yes, just breath in and out and head home, be quick, i'll be waiting!" aria said, hanging up the phone.

iambaepplsbrother sprinted out of his work office, to his lambo, he climbed in, played a track of bob ross painting, and pushed on the peddle.

aria meanwhile decided to hop in the shower very quickly, she began getting wet at the thought of iambaepplsbrother pouding into her tight little hole. she decided to make the shower quick and get ready. she stepped out of the shower, and blowdried her hair and fixed it a bit, she then put on a set of baby pink lingerie :drooling_face:, and a robe. she headed to their shared kitchen and fixed strawberries and water, and sat on the couch, anticipating his arrival.

she honestly just got really bored and horny, she decided to slip her fingers down her body, and she accidently slipped 2 of her fingers in her hole. OOPS LOL LMAO. she let out a strained moan. she layed back into the couch and spread her legs wide open, she was a mess just with the THOUGHT of iambaepplsbrother.

iambaepplsbrother was smiling as he arrived to his shared house with aria, he stepped out of the car, thinking the suprise would be like candy or a fresh, delicious meal, since aria was a great cook. he especially liked her booger and toenail soup. but thats beside the point, he began to adjust his suit, he took off the tie that was basically choking him. he opened the front door, to be met with a disgusting sight. he immediately got hard, and his throat became dry.

he started palming his member through his pants, as aria continued to finger herself. 

"now what did i say about touching yourself while im not here, you ugly ass bitch." iambaepplsbrother said, in a deep, lustful tone.

"i-i-i- im sorry daddy" aria SCREAMED as she immediately stopped and started twerking to megan thee stallion.

"WHAT IS THIS MADNESS" iambaepplsbrother said, with a pensive face.

then he whipped out his huge cock, aria started drooling.

"yk i would make u sit on my face, but i wanna skip right to the good stuff." iambaepplsbrother said in a DEEP voice.

aria shivered, "on your knees" iambaepplsbrother said, aria immediately got on her knees and opened her mouth wide, saliva dripping off the corners of her mouth.

then omq_serendipity walked in

GASP

GASP

GASP

"ARIA HOW COULD U CHEAT ON ME" she screamed

aria pulled out an ak-47 and shot omq_serendipity :/

then she rode iambaepplsbrother dick until it fell off and he died too.

aria commited mass homocide.