fave x isaac

as fave was sitting at the local tea shop, her legs crossed as she was dressed in beige with gold accessories, waiting for a special someone.

"favour!" a man called out from the other side of the tea shop, she stood up and fixed her attire and walked over with a welcoming smile towards the man.
"isaac!" favour said in glee, as she fell into a warm hug with isaac, her sugar daddy.

"you look so pretty today." isaac stated, eyeing favour up and down.

she giggled and thanked him as she lead him over to the table where they shared tea over a conversation of many things.

isaac placed his hand on favours thigh mid sentence, her breath hitched and her eyes immediately darted straight towards his, she smiled and continued her sentence.

'sorry favour, but i'm a bit bored.....' isaac said, favour pouted. "oh, it's ok! what do you want to do?' favour said.

'follow me' isaac said, leading her over to his 450k robux LAMMBO YUH.

favour almost JIZZED HERSELF right in front of her sugar daddy as she saw that beautiful sight. 'holy british accent' favour said under his voice in a british accent and entered the ROBUX car.

she turned up the music and "soldier" started blaring, she stripped out of her clothes completely and started compulsing on the window sheild to the beats of soldier, isaac thought it was SO HOT so he gave her robux and ate her ass.

but he took his eyes off the road while eating her ass, and they CRASHED, favour is immortal at this state of life though, she can not be hurt while nakedly compulsing to soldier. on the other hand, isaac is bleeding in many places, favour finally finishes bopping, and realizes what has happened.

she knows exactly what will fix this horrible problem!

she steals all of his robux, she sleeps with his brother and mom, and then she moves to italy to pursue her life as russoplays.

i couldnt add any BAD things beccause...that'd be illegal BUT CONGA RATS FAVOUR1!