Part 3 * i'm okay *

GUN'S P.O.V

I felt so dizzy, i can't help myself. I tried to act cool and followed papii as everything's alright. But then i can't lift my foot, my body suddenly become weak and i felt like fainting.

''Pap.........." I tried to ask for his help but i bet he would never care.

In just few seconds, everything turned black.

"oiii! wake up! stop acting! i knew you're just playing around. Wake up you dumb ass!'' ~papii

I felt like he's kicking my butt slowly with his foot. It does hurt because i have a small body but my head still feels muzzy so i can't open my eyes. It's so hard for me to do so.

But then i felt like my arm was grabbed by strong force. I opened my eyes and tried to stand still but i lost stability and once again i fell to the ground.

"stop acting weak! you still have a lot to do heyy! come here! '' He once again helped me to stand. Not that kind of "helps", but more to "force" me. He dragged me to the car's boot.

"You see that? I need to carry all of these by myself while you were enjoying your deep sleep a while ago! So now go!! Take these all into the house now! " He said while passes by me.

I stood there tried to gather my strength to carry all the stuffs.

I went to the house and i saw him sat on the sofa. I smiled. I don't know, but i loved to see him. He's handsome, rich, has a nice body, caring and loving to other people out there. He will help those people who are in needs. And he's so funny and easygoing person when it comes to his friends. He was kind, he always there when they were in need. But i guess he has nobody when he's in trouble. Everyone will believes that just because he's so charming! But for me, just by the way he looks I know how jerks he can be. But i still, hoping for him to show a little sympathy for me. No matter how badass he was, but i still... happy to be with him.

"So you're just going to stand there being a part time mannequin, huh ? " Okey

"So you're just going to stand there being a part time mannequin, huh ? " Okey. He always got me staring at him.

As I'm about to take few steps forward, He stood up and walk to me. His face was so close to mine as he told me nicely, whispering to my ears *sarcasm*....

"I'm going to sleepover at my girl's place tonight! Don't you ever dare to mess around here! If i find out, you'll be sorry! "

Yess i admit my ears were about to bleed.

"Papiii... since i moved in here, you never sleep at home. Why? Do you hate me that much papiii... "
I asked with teary eyes.

"Yess! You're so stupid do you? Can't you just know it by the way i look at you! You're disgusting you know? I hate you! You're smelly you're weak you're euuu! "

He spoke haughtily to me.

"Why do god let me meet you. I wish i never ever met you again! not even in another life if we were reborn!"

He just whined yet i can listen clearly to what he said.

Yess. It hurts a lot. It feels like, he stabbed me by each words he yelled at me. I know, I'm lacks in everything. But why do i need to be treated like this for my whole life? It's unfair! Why can't i have at least one person who loves me?! Who gives me attention. Why do a person i love always left. Why?!

Deep in my heart, i want a friend... at least, whom i can share my pain, whom i can talk to, who can lend me shoulder to cry on. But i never have one. Maybe this is my life, fated to be in pain and sorrows all the time until my last breath.

As i shed tears, my head started to feel dizzy again. It hurts so much. I felt like my whole body was shaking. I tried to walk but it hurts me even more.

I fall for so many times that I don't count. It's okay, I'm okey. No one ever worried about me. No one ever come to me and ask me if I'm okay... or not. Even if i die, nobody would be sad and it concerns no one.